- Join an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as a Marketing leader.
- Remote culture with unlimited PTO, additional benefits included.
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading SAAS-based catering and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues. Their technologies enable venues to seamlessly book and plan events, increase sales, and streamline their workload. In recent years, they have been recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing company and are expanding the team across all business units to service a growing customer base.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Vice President of Marketing will lead the existing team with a focus on product planning and management, demand generation, and the execution of programs that will measurably contribute to driving company revenue. In addition, the Vice President will be responsible for the following:
- Use Salesforce and other available analytical tools to track, measure, and analyze, marketing initiatives and actively suggests improvements to marketing programming using this information.
- Applies experiential knowledge and understanding of product launch planning and works closely with the CMO to ensure go to market planning is successful.
- Collaborates with leadership and other business areas such as product, sales, customer success and finance to define priorities and align strategies towards company objective achievement.
- Manages enablement planning in partnership with sales, oversees marketing contributions and knowledge content to support enablement efforts.
- Oversees internal team that focuses on communications to continuously enhance positioning through press, research, presentations, events, case studies, marketing materials and client comms initiatives as well as other opportunities as they arise.
- Participate in the hiring, onboarding, and training of team members. Actively provides performance feedback through established company feedback processes and check in meetings. Participates in performance related conversations as it relates to assigned direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the CMO, the Vice President of Marketing will be a key member of the senior leadership and commercial teams. Our client is looking for a seasoned marketing professional with experience leading digital and product strategy, with a keen understanding of effective leadership styles and best practices. In addition, they are looking for candidates with:
- 7+ year's experience leading and running marketing teams in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- High-level strategic thinker/problem solver with the ability and drive to understand product and customer base.
- Track record of executing growth marketing strategies in start up environments with noted strength in demand generation and product marketing.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams with success.
- Experience with delivering multiple projects in a fast-moving environment, project management and event planning and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Vice President of Marketing position will be operating remotely out of the Northeast. With a company HQ in the Boston, MA area, there may be infrequent travel required for important company events and strategy sessions. The job offering for the Vice President of Product Management role is as follows:
- $135,000 - $165,000 base salary
- 15% yearly bonus
- Strong PTO package, healthcare, 401K, etc.
- Casual office environemnt with casual dress and pet-friendly policies.
- Company benefits including discounts and rewards.
- Frequent off-site company events.