- $180,000 - $225,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Successful, National Real Estate Development Firm!
About Our Client
This National Real Estate Investment & Development Firm are currently seeking their Vice President of Operations to fully manage operations for a portfolio of Class-A, luxury apartment properties. You will ideally be a natural leader with a proven track record within the DC market.
- Management of the Regional Managers, Property & Operations teams, overseeing the company's Class-A luxury apartment portfolio
- Implement, direct and continually review operational policies & procedures
- Execute strategies & plans to ensure maximal cost savings of the portfolio, whilst driving long term profitability
- Complete oversight of all purchasing decisions relating to the portfolio
- Budget management & financial reporting
- Selection, hiring and supervision of site and remote staff
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or similar
- A minimum of 2 years as a VP or Director of Operations
- 10-15+ years' experience in property management
- A background working with market rate, luxury class-A properties
- Strong Leadership & YARDI skills
What's on Offer
This is your chance to be the main Vice President with full responsibility for the operations of a portfolio of Class-A, luxury apartment properties in the Washington DC area, whilst working alongside company partners and executives. You will lead and build the team whilst enjoying autonomy and recognition for your hard work.
Send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)