Virtual Design Specialist - Construction (VDC)
Opportunity to advance career and take on a leadership role
Growing company who already has a strong footprint in the Tulsa area
About Our Client
Construction Company with about 10 years of experience in the Oklahoma market. Strong company culture, outstanding benefits, work/life balance - Truly a company who cares for their team.
Virtual Design Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responsible for small to medium size Revit projects in accordance with company standards.
- Interprets schematic designs to create layout of model.
- Creates basic view, template, and sheet structures for small to medium sized projects.
- Capable of creating addendum's sets and sketches.
- Revises or changes drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings, and completes simple calculations with specific instructions.
- Meets deadlines with schedule and offers progress reports.
The Successful Applicant
Virtual Design Specialist background:
- 2+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Construction, or Computer Science Bachelor's degree preferred
- General knowledge and competency of computer hardware and software
- High level knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD, etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off