- In-House VP & Legal Counsel Opportunity
- Global Aviation Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international Aviation Leasing Company with 7 offices worldwide, over $15 Billion in assets and customers in 100+ countries. They are actively growing and looking to add a VP & Legal Counsel to their New York (or Miami) office to support their North America presence and clients.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The VP & Legal Counsel will be responsible for:
- Managing, negotiating and directing the company's sales, leasing and financial transactions
- Supporting the SVP & General Counsel on transnational matters & special projects
- Collaborating with the Legal team and outside departments on worldwide sales
- Management of external counsel
The Successful Applicant
VP & Legal Counsel candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Law Degree - with accreditation & license to practice in the US
- 5+ years of relevant aviation leasing and finance experience (within a Law Firm and/or in-house aircraft leasing company)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with 50% bonus offerings, full benefits.