- Opportunity to join a growing Capital Planning Team
- Directly support the MD/Head of the Capital Planning Team
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. This well established Investment Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for a VP, CCAR Stress Testing is imperative.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
My client is looking for a VP, CCAR stress testing to join the firms growing CCAR aggregation and analysis team within Capital Planning. In this, role the VP, CCAR stress testing will work directly with the Head of Stress Testing Economic Analysis to help project manage the team's book of work. The VP will also support the team's analytical capabilities, conducting analysis and research that will allow for a deeper understanding of the drivers of the firm's financial forecasts. In addition to the above, the VP, CCAR Stress Testing will also be responsible for:
- Analyze the 3-year Strategic/Operating Plans, CCAR PPNR forecasts, mid-year re forecasts, and bi-monthly outlooks in partnership with segment, business, and country FP&A teams.
- Serve as the project coordinator for the MD - Head of Stress Testing Economic Analysis, which will require keeping abreast of the team's book of work, and planning, organizing, and monitoring the team's progress towards meeting deliverables
- Aggregate financial forecasts on a quarterly basis; prepare results for senior management
- Conduct deep-dive analysis related to specific forecast components (P&L and balance sheet) to enhance understanding of drivers and inform decision-making
- Develop a strong understanding of forecasting methodologies across businesses, products, and risks to drive analytical insights, highlight trends, and anticipate outcomes
- Prepare presentations and analysis for teams that support the CFO
** Urgent Hire! Apply Now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours! **
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of finance experience, preferably within a Bank or other Financial Services firm
- Understanding of CCAR/DFAST regulatory environment preferred
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis, communicate the "story behind the numbers"and work with colleagues to react to findings
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits