- Join a 10 trillion AUM global asset management firm
- Hybrid opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest asset management firms with over 9 trillion AUM providing strategic financial advisory services to clients worldwide. As VP of Client Success and Onboarding you will be working out of our client's office in Atlanta, GA.
- On-board new IDS/Insight LP clients in cooperation with LP On-boarding Managers and other IDS Team members
- Work closely with clients to build positive relationships at various levels within your client's organization through consistent communication, expectations management, and exceptional client service
- Provide technical set-up for data release for each client, as well as data review to ensure data quality, consistency and high level of completeness
- Communicate with Head of Account Management, OMs and other Insight/IDS team members on all matters which are necessary for successful quarterly data collection campaigns and to support integration of data from Insight with other eFront and Aladdin products as applicable
- Collect client feedback on the service and product and take necessary actions, including escalating issues that impact service delivery
- Cultivate strong internal relationships within the organization globally, in support of your client
- Provide quality assurance of product during deployments, working closely with technology teams to identify product bugs and enhancements
- Educate clients on how to use the product, provide product demos, and ongoing training on newly added features
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should both demonstrate and possess strong knowledge of the financial markets, prerferably in the alternative investments space, and have about 5+ years of experience in financial services technology/sales. The candidate should be dynamic, independent with a self starter mindset, have the ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Elgibile for benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Work/Life balance
- Hybrid work model
- Foot in the door at Global Asset manager
- Exposure to Senior Management
- Opportunity to extend or convert to permanent