VP Cyber Security - Unicorn Startup
Pioneer member of our security team
Protect millions of valuable data source & asset
About Our Client
One of the biggest internet company in Indonesia (unicorn startup). A global tech player in innovation with strong ties with some of the biggest global tech giants such as Alibaba and other silicon valley companies.
As a VP of IT Security, you are responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the Company's technology security and compliance program. You will be involved in the development of the Company's cyber security strategy, the identification and procurement of all IT security technologies and services, security monitoring and threat intelligence, data privacy (including GDPR), and regulatory/audit compliance. As a senior member of the Technology Leadership team, this role acts as the overall security and compliance leader in the organization.
- Create a strategic plan for the deployment of information security technologies and program enhancements
- Supervise development of (and ensure compliance with) corporate security policies, standards and procedures
- Integrate IT systems development with security policies and information protection strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish an IT security risk management program
- Audit existing systems and provide comprehensive risk assessments
- Anticipate new security threats and stay-up-to-date with evolving infrastructures
- Monitor and report security vulnerabilities, threats and events in network and host systems
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities
- Manage, mentor and train the security staff
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Abednego Samudera on +62 21 2958 8873.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for Indonesian returnees! (Open to expats on a case by case basis).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security or a related business field; A Master's Degree is highly desirable
- 6-12 years of work experience in IT security function
- 3+ experience in senior management/ leadership position, managing medium to large sized team
- CISSP, CISM, CISA and GSE certifications
- Familiarity with various security regulations
- Working experience knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST, ISO 27000 / 27001 series, ISA, or COBIT
- Excellent skills in risk assessment processes, policy development, proposals, work statements, product evaluations, and delivery of technology
- Demonstrated skills in personnel management, budget management, and conflict management
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Join an established unicorn startup and be the subject matter expert of their cyber security practice.