- Great opportunity at a leading banking institution.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational banking institution with locations worldwide.
- Ensure data quality, especially for product "Deposits" and other financial products for various financial regulatory reports.
- Analyze, and establish an effective data quality rule, identify issues, and resolve data quality rule exceptions.
- Perform data quality testing to validate data quality by reading, interpreting, and assessing the regulatory reporting instructions and announcement.
- Perform assessments on data lineage, understand data transformation, and analyze the data quality issues root cause., and resolve issues.
- Establish, enhance, and maintain various data quality policies, standards, and procedures for financial regulatory reporting data quality control.
- Enforce data standards to various business units or function areas.
- Conduct various communications with various stakeholders and lead to the best practice for financial regulatory reporting high data quality.
- Conduct regulatory reporting data quality validation related processes, such as regulatory reporting instruction change impact assessment, and/or new product launch assessment.
- Educate and train staff members on sound data quality standards and control practice
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- "Deposits" product and accounting knowledge.
- Familiar with major regulatory reports including, but not limited to FRY9C, FFEIC 009, FRY15, FR2052a, FFIEC002, FFIEC019 and other US regulatory reports.
- Proficient IT skills with various Microsoft applications, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, or SQL.
- Ability of analyzing and assessing data attributes according to various regulatory agencies' guidelines and instructions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Motivated and proactive mind-set.
- Knowledge of financial products.
- Experience with external or internal audit.
- Work independently
What's on Offer
Competitve pay, opportunities for growth, benefits