- Leading Investment Bank with competitive base pay, bonus, and hybrid environment
- Grow skillset within the Financial Model Risk Management
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. This well established Investment Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for an VP, Finance Model Officer is essential for the team.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), CCAR, ICAAP, Treasury and Tax functions
- Manage Model Inventory Attestation and monitoring processes by ensuring satisfactory introduction of new models.
- Support Model/Non-model Assessment process.
- Provide quantitative (Financial Forecast) Assessment for completeness.
- Provide qualitative Assessment covering different Model lenses.
- Model identification of unexplored modeling areas including Treasury, IPV / Valuation Adjustments, Enterprise Valuation, Vendor Models, AI/ML model Objects.
- Support Training Implementation with MRM using LMS
- Support consistent Model Review Process for internal review, EUC review, Systems Review, Keyword Search-based review
- Support the Review & Challenge of Charter, Scope, Responsibilities, Participants, Frequency and Escalation
- Support consistent practices of documentation, request for policy dispensation, compensating controls and overlays.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of relevant finance/business/accounting/MIS experience in financial services along with demonstrated experience working with Treasury, Financial Analysis & Planning, Tax, Controllers, Capital Planning, Risk, Risk Weighted Assets etc.
- Experience working with Model Risk Management.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or technology-oriented disciplines. Master's/PhD Degree preferable.
- Program/Project Management skills with Agile and Business Analyst skills.
- Excellent presentation and dashboard creation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative models.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays
- WFH flexibility