- Great Finance Reporting Analyst role for a leading investment bank
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility in Tampa, FL
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. Founded in 1998, this well established Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for a VP, Finance Reporting Lead Analyst is essential for the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Lead the Issues Evaluation investigation and assessment of all issues impacting key US Regulatory Reports.
Lead the comprehensive impact analysis of all data tracing exceptions impacting key US Regulatory reports
- Review all Final Data Tracing Reports from the Enterprise Chief Data Office (ECDO) and Internal Audit to ensure that the contents and findings are consistent with the impact analysis conclusions
Work and partner with multiple areas across Citi, including Controllers, Treasury, Risk, Accounting Policy, Financial Planning and Analysis, Capital Planning, Finance & Risk Shared Services, Legal, and the Enterprise Chief Data Office to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy of the report filings. Establish strong working relationships with key contacts.
Assist in driving reengineering, process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls.
Participate in regulatory exams, internal audits and address external analyst's questions. Maintain effective and professional relationships with regulators, internal and external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, major in Accounting or Finance preferred. MBA and/or CPA also preferred.
5+ years of Financial Reporting experience, preferably US Regulatory Reporting experience. Strong familiarity with GAAP/SEC financial reporting.
- CCAR Reporting (Wholesale)Knowledge preferred.
Ability to innovate and champion progress for efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under demanding time frames and respond appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
Ability to develop effective and productive working relationships with a wide range of groups across Citi as well as external auditors and regulators.
Strong strategic thinking skills.
Project management experience preferred.
Technology savvy - Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays