- Commercial VP of FP&A role in a fintech firm
- Opportunity to work with senior management on the strategic direction of firm
About Our Client
Fintech firm with offices based in Bergen County NJ
- Month end activities, reporting and analytics
- Monthly regional P&L review. Analysis of variances vs budget and prior year. Provide comments on variances to Group FP&A. Work with the Accounting team based in Madrid on accruals and re-classes. Prepare Executive Committee slides. Determine Risks & Opportunities year-to-go.
- Provide revenue analysis by corridor and any other ad-hoc analysis to understand revenue and cost in the P&L. Provide advice and insightful information to the Regional Director about Corridors, Channels and Cost of Sales.
- Business partnering with Regional Director
- Support Regional Director in all financial matters including (but not exclusive) business cases, acquisitions, ad-hoc analysis, profitability improvement and cost reduction.
- Strategic Projects
- Prepare Strategic Projects financials (projected P&L, Cash Flow and Capital Expenditure requirements). Support and work alongside Regional Director on business cases. Prepare variance vs budget analysis and spent report. Work with Group FP&A based in Madrid and London on consolidated report.
- Annual Budget and Forecasts
- Support 3 x countries in the region to prepare budget and forecasts circa £51m Revenue. Alongside Regional Director, challenge countries on submissions and assumptions. Submit regional budget and forecasts to Group FP&A.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Master or CPA.
- At least 5 years of work experience in FP&A, Commercial Finance or Senior Business Partnering with senior stakeholders in Sales, Operations or Business.
- Business partnering - relationship builder. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance senior stakeholders and business partners in a clear and concise manner. Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Business acumen. Understanding business dynamics. Commercially savvy. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills. Understanding of full P&L.
- Ability to communicate with the accounting team in Madrid.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Fluent in English. Spanish (preferable)
- Excel proficiency and Power Point
What's on Offer
Atrractive base and bonus
Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing organisation in a highly commerical role