- Leading Investment Bank in LIC
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. This well established Investment Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for an VP, Financial Reporting Lead Analysts is essential for the team.
- Provide lead support to the analysis and submission of regulatory reports including FR Y-9C and Call report, focusing primarily on deposits.
- Analyze and review the reporting of FR Y-9C and Call Report deposits schedules including the financial results, trend comparisons from period to period and Board and Senior Management presentations.
- Lead in-depth analysis of variances in Regulatory filings, incorporating the understanding of accounting and regulatory issues and their impact and present the financial results to Senior Management and US Regulatory Agencies.
- Keep abreast of industry, regulatory, and accounting developments. Review new regulatory reporting requirements and US GAAP accounting pronouncements, to determine the impact on the Regulatory Report filings.
- Work and partner with various areas, including Controllers, SEC Reporting, Treasury, Risk, Accounting Policy, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Investor Relations to maintain high level of quality and accuracy of the report filings.
- Assist in driving process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls.
- Participate in data quality improvement projects to strengthen controls and improve report accuracy.
- Lead/participate in Regulatory exams, internal audits and address external analysts' questions. Maintain effective and professional relationships with regulators, internal and external auditors.
- Lead/participate in other special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of accounting and financial analysis/reporting experience with exposure to US Regulatory Reporting or SEC/GAAP financial statement analysis is preferred.
- Driven and self-motivated to work both independently and within a team to deliver with the highest quality.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Proven analytical, technical, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop effective and productive working relationships with a wide range of groups across Citi as well as external auditors and regulators.
- FR Y-9C and FFIEC 031 reporting experience a plus.
- Deposits experience a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays