VP of FP&A
Leading Investment Bank
New York City
About Our Client
My client, is a leading Financial Services firm, located in New York City.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare, analyze and review budgeting and forecasting trends.
- Assist in the maintenance of annual budgets, quarterly budgets, and revenue forecasts.
- Perform analyses on Corporate P&L activity.
- Prepare and present presentations to support the CFO.
- Support a team of Analysts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Finance/Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience working within Financial Planning and Financial Services Industry
- Demonstrated understanding of variance analysis, P&L, and management reporting
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Oracle, Essbase and Hyperion Planning familiarity a strong plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, & Benefits