- Opportunity to build
About Our Client
Support Services Sector for Medical College.
- Spearhead the implementation of new operating models
- Integrate business goals and processes
- Lead testing efforts for system enhancements
- Develop communications, change management
- Manage multi-million dollar capital and expense budgets
- Maintain and nurture relationships across all levels of the business
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferred experience in education or medical
- 8+ years of delivering enterprise technology solutions
- Leadership skills and qualities and experience in doing so
- Attract talent and develop a high performing team
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
What's on Offer
Full time opportunity with full benefits.Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.