- Our client believes in valuing their employees' perspectives.
- Our client focuses on the professional development.
About Our Client
Our client, a local savings bank, takes pride in giving the best service they can to their clients. They take great pride in providing products such as checking and saving accounts, mortgage and refinancing loans, and home equity lines of credit.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working directly with regulators to perform key testing audits.
- Ability to maintain proficiency within audit analytics, assess analytic results and use these results to potentially validate the business story.
- Maintaining and understanding the data behind branch audits.
- Accomplishing audit objectives in a team environment to assist external auditors.
- Perform year-end reviews with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- The VP of Internal Audit should have excellent analytic, technical, and auditing skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment to bring business results.
- The VP of Internal Audit should also be interested in attending professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
What's on Offer
- Insurance options, including pet insurance
- Health, dental, vision, and well-being benefits
- 401(k) savings and retirement plans.
- Educational Assistance
- Reimbursement plans
- Innovative flex time off policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental benefits