- Lead the marketing strategy, project management and growth planning.
- Established global brands across consumer products
About Our Client
My client owns and manages a portfolio of established global brands across consumer products and channels from luxury goods to sports and active apparel. Their team of professionals is focused on a commitment to driving organic growth through natural brand extensions, impactful marketing, and direct consumer engagement. Our promise is to ensure our brands continue their storied success through the relevant products, expanded retail distribution, and international growth all while continuing to be true to their founding message and origin.
Lead the marketing strategy, project management and growth planning for the Motherhood and Pea in the Pod brands. Manage all e-commerce, social, and retail partner marketing initiatives including print/digital advertising, video, social media, partnerships, events, in-store displays, packaging, and marketing collateral. Coordinate events, appearances, and photoshoots. Maintain a clear brand message that is correctly positioned in the overall merchandise and brand strategy. Overall, this role will project manage all advertising and marketing activities across all channels for the brands.
- Strategize and implement marketing plans to support existing partners and licensees via social media, influencer campaigns, e-commerce efforts, and email newsletters
- Work closely with partners on developing marketing plans that will help drive awareness during launches and then on-going during peak selling periods
- Maintain the marketing calendar and ensure all marketing plans are up to date
- Provide our Brand Guidelines to partners and ensure that all packaging and consumer-facing assets maintain the integrity of the brands
- Facilitate and manage all photoshoots for partners
- Strategize and manage partner events
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years marketing experience
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in merchandise marketing a plus
- Experience with working with Influencers
- Strong organizational skills and significant ability to multitask
- Must be highly detail oriented
What's on Offer
- You'll enjoy coming to work because we have a company culture that is open, entrepreneurial, and fun.
- Competitive salary, and bonus structure
- Healthcare benefits including dental and vision
- Flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA)
- Life insurance, Short-Term disability insurance, and Long-Term disability insurance
- Generous Vacation and Leave Policies
- 11 Paid Holidays in addition to Paid vacation.