VP of Multifamily Construction
Lead National Owner Builders PNW Branch
Opportunity to build a team
About Our Client
My client is one of the Leading Nationwide Developer with a strong presence in the Multifamily market. The company aims to create distinctive communities of lasting value are created, a solid return for investors is delivered, and a culture of respect and empowerment is forged for its employees.
- Recruiting and training personnel.
- Determining rewards/incentives for Associates.
- Reviewing Associates.
- Ensuring good relationships are either maintained or established with Associates, Subcontractors/Suppliers, Consultants, Investors, Lenders and Industry Counterparts.
- Participate in the design development of floor plans, building composites, building elevations, amenity structures, site planning, civil design and landscape/hardscape design.
- Assist in developing conceptual estimates and schedules.
- Ensuring a Notice of Commencement has been filed at closing.
- Monitoring permitting.
- Review and sign off on final budgets.
- Reviewing the preliminary schedule and approving the final schedule.
- Review and approve weekly schedules and budgets.
- Draft 3rd party General Contractor Agreements.
- Participate in loan closings as necessary.
- Monitor Subcontract bidding, negotiation and award.
- Review and negotiate Subcontract Agreements and PO's and execute.
- Oversee the monthly Subcontractor draw requests.
- Review monthly Production Reports.
- Ensure turn over schedules are being updated and published.
- Ensure field quality control is implemented covering all aspects of work.
- Verify that all testing is being performed and reports are being monitored.
- Verify that inspections and certifications are performed and in place.
- Ensure daily reports are being processed and appropriately filed.
- Monitor all correspondence.
- Ensure weekly meetings are being held and minutes published.
- Monitor the projects for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensure construction is coordinating with property management.
- When necessary, facilitate in resolving any problems/disputes.
- Review the bank inspector's reports.
- Ensure that all projects are closed out appropriately with final waivers, warranty certificates as builds, close out report, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Multifamily Construction Background in Seattle
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related field
- Ability to read plans and execute projects
- Excellent Time Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing $25M+ Residential, Multifamily, Mixed Use Projects
- Previous supervisory and staff development
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive Base Compensation
- Performance based bonuses with outlined structure
- Excellent 401K plan
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO and Sick days