- Leadership opportunity with an exciting start up
- Bring a new FDA approved product to market
About Our Client
Our client, a growing startup organization that has been in business for 10 years, is a world leader in medical technology relating to the aesthetic field.
- Play a key leadership role where you will maximize value creation and business growth with focus on supply chain, manufacturing, program management, product development, and materials supply as well as provide oversight of Facilities.
- Prioritize project and production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency and materials supply.
- Establish, improve, and leverage key metrics and key performance indicators to drive operational performance and continuous improvement, standardization and efficiencies across the company.
- Cultivate strong working relationships throughout the company and on a cross-functional basis by sharing strategies, maximizing synergies, successful collaboration and developing a mutual sense of accountability.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to align goals, gain input on strategies/tactics and drive business performance.
- While acting as a strategic advisor, assisting with the development of organization policies, processes and goals that cover operations, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers that support day to day operations.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on manufacturing strategy, annual goals, and objectives.
- Lead improvement of performance management through identification of critical metrics, tools, and processes including reporting and data visualization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in life sciences.
- Leadership experience in manufacturing, logistics and supply-chain.
- Experience in supply chain, manufacturing, reimbursement, program management, product development, quality systems, materials supply and regulatory affairs.
- Scaling and expansion experience.
- Experience with building business relationships with executive leaders in scientific/technical organizations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence to recognize and anticipate issues and challenges.
- Background in starup environments preferred.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 401k, extensive healthcare, PTO and more