VP of People Operations
Join a fast growing team!
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced VP of Human Resources to lead their People Operations team. This role is expected to be hands-on and balance the strategic with the tactical while overseeing the full range of HR including: HR Operations, L&D, Experience across the employee lifecycle, Employee Relations and acting as a partner to our Talent Acquisition team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, empathy for others, and thrive at building solid relationships based on trust. This role functions as a Human Resources expert and a key business partner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to update company policies and procedures, communicating and enforcing organization values in compliance with all legal and organizational requirements, standards and procedures
- Assists in the oversight of HRIS, continuously identifying and implementing new processes, technologies, and workflows that will help us grow and maintain an excellent experience for our team
- Ensure ongoing compliance of all legal and organizational requirements, standards, and procedures and advise leadership on the team
- Review, track and strategically enhance employee benefits in order to support a growing and diverse employee population
- Oversee Open Enrollment and relationship with benefits vendors
- Lead a compensation and promotion calibration across all functions
- Write, deliver, and facilitate internal communications to help with change management and consistent messaging across the organization
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the organization, supporting employees through hardship, and influencing managers to enact changes that preserve what's unique about our culture while helping us evolve to support the needs of our people
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of relevant human resources business partner experience; professional services a plus.
- Experience in dealing with complex employee relations issues.
- Proven ability to balance the strategic and tactical elements of the job.
- Proven ability to support innovation and change.
- Strong familiarity and experience executing HR disciplines including organizational effectiveness, talent management, performance management, etc.
- Experience supporting business growth
- High degree of collaboration and team-orientation.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to multi-task in busy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Exhibit critical skill of building trust, relationship building and partnering with all levels of management.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or a closely related-field; a Master's in Organizational Development/MBA a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- PTO, Health Benefits
- Career Development and be apart of a growing team