- Push to re-define the banking culture by implementing modern technology
- $300k/yr base + 20% Bonus + Equity + Hybrid working model
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned leader in the banking industry. Since the 1980s, they offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Our client has implemented technology into the banking/financial culture and believes that personal connections are everything.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Masters Degree in Software Engineering or related
- 15+ years in engineering and architecture focusing on digital solutions, building customized experiences utilizing microservices, and leveraging AWS for scaling applications.
- 10+ years leading and managing large teams of 30+.
- Previously hands-on development experience using Java Spring, NodeJS, Angular, and React frameworks along with iOS and Android development.
- Ability to influence results without having direct oversight of all parties involved.
- Experience executing enterprise-level projects.
- Effective communication skills to partner with senior leaders across the organization.
- Proven leadership, relationship management, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to think strategically and create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for a candidate that is willing to go the extra mile to push progression in this team. Someone with great communication skills that can lead, mentor and grow the Digital Technologies Architecture team.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to step into a VP level position and make your mark on a rapidly growing team within one of the largest banks in the US.
- Unlimited PTO
- 30% bonus