- $200,000 - $250,000 Base + Bonuses + Benefits!
- Leading, National Multifamily Real Estate Firm!
About Our Client
This Successful, National Multifamily Real Estate Firm are looking for their Vice President of Portfolio Management to lead and oversee all transactions and strategic initiatives relating to the their DC-based Multifamily Portfolio.
- Leading the investment strategy relating to the portfolio
- Implementation of capital improvement plans
- Oversight of all acquisitions & dispositions
- Managing all selling, buying & re-positioning strategies
- Implement and monitor the annual business plan process
- Asset management and conducting site visits
- Hiring, mentoring and guiding the team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience within the Real Estate industry
- A background working for an Investment Management, Investment Trust or Private Equity Firm
- A Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate or similar
- Proven experience overseeing a portfolio that includes thousands of apartments across multiple properties
What's on Offer
This is your opportunity to take ownership of the complete portfolio for this successful Multifamily Real Estate Firm; you will work with autonomy whilst gaining exposure to everything, IE new developments, investments, transactions, acquisitions, dispositions.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)