VP of Quality
Beverage or Food Manufacturing Quality Experience
Bachelors Degree, ISO and SQF
About Our Client
My client is a Beverage manufacture This position is primarily in the LA/OC area and overseeing the following areas: QA/QC, Technical Services, Regulatory and Sanitation.
As part of the company's leadership group, the Vice President of Quality will provide expertise to institute robust and state of the art quality process and programs while helping implement a continuous improvement focus to help realize improved optimization standards.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in science or related field-MBA strongly preferred
* Certified Quality Inspector preferred, PCQI, HACCP and SQF Practitioner certification
* 10+ years' experience at a leadership level ideally combining exposure to operations, manufacturing and quality within a food, beverage or pharmaceutical manufacturing business.
* Understanding of ISO
* Experience with lean manufacturing principles (Six Sigma) (plus)
* Highly detail-oriented and communicative both verbally and written
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus
- Heath, Vision and Dental benefits
- 401k match