- Join a fast-paced organization within the SaaS space
- Develop advanced sales skills and relationship skills in the SaaS field
About Our Client
My client is a cloud inventory management SaaS solution. They are a global company with 500+ employees and growing in every region of the world right now. They recently hired on 3 US Sales professionals who will report into this VP of Sales role immediately as they scale the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for coordinating closely with Ivy counterparts in businessdevelopment, consulting, and pre sales to maximize Ivy's revenue capturefrom customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- Build a strategy that reflects and delivers consistent quarterly achievementacross the entire account base.
- Effectively manage complex SaaS sales-cycles, presenting the value of ourapplications to C suite audiences.
- Drive successful collaboration across all internal stakeholders throughout thesales cycle
- .Deliver consistent and accurate forecasting and maintain all sales cycleactivities within CRM in accordance with Ivy's sales process and methodology
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our partners, inparticular within the Salesforce ecosystem, to develop go to market plans.
- Up to 50% potential travel, within and outside US.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to a net newcustomer base.
- Expereince specifically in CPG is desired. Expereince is SaaS / Software into CPG is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales.
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment withextended team members.
- Advanced knowledge of the Consumer Goods industry and softwareapplications in that industry would be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing andpresenting.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Strong hunter skills.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- $200-250k base + commission
- Full and competitive benefits package
- Location: Open to Remote
Apply now or reach out directly to be considered within 48 hours for this position!