VP, Sales & Marketing
Opportunity for a senior leader to be part of a fast-growing organization
About Our Client
Market leading, international clinical organization.
- Develop and implement sales, marketing and public relations strategy and utilize key measurement tools.
- Lead all group communication ensuring branding and messaging is consistent with style guidelines.
- Build the infrastructure to support the BI strategy and vision.
- Establish best practices in sales process, pipeline management and reporting.
- Work closely with direct reports to implement the business plan for each region.
- Provide coaching and direction to direct reports to ensure their continued professional growth and development.
- Identify and validate market opportunities and needs and assist with development plans to launch, test, and refine new product and service offerings.
- Work closely with manufacturing and supply chain operations to ensure the execution of world class customer service levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated (Masters preferred) with 10+ year's experience working as an VP, SVP or Chief Commercial Offer.
- Extensive experience within Pharmaceutical, Clinical or Biologics sector.
- Excellent financial acumen and previous experience of owning and growing a P&L.
- Proven track record in leadership, talent development and succession planning.
- An in-depth knowledge of how to lead a marketing function, including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc
- Proven track record and knowledge of analytics, big data.
- Track record of communicating at all levels across an organization with the ability to present at board level.
What's on Offer
Executive level compensation package