VP of Sales
Fast-Pace Growing Food Company
Nice Work Environment
About Our Client
Join a highly promising and innovative Food company based in California and be part of its huge national growth as the new VP of Sales. Their products are referenced in more than 10,000 stores in the US through every Retail Channels, expecting a +20% revenue growth.
The Vice President of Sales position is responsible for establishing sales targets to meet the company objectives, and leading all sales related activities throughout the company. This position will also be a part of the executive management team. The VP of Sales:
- Works closely with company CEO to develop go to market pricing and promotion strategies, using data to provide insights on beverage product opportunities and possible marketing strategies
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Personally call on National Grocery, Natural
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Nationwide travel up to 50%
- Fast paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Fluid work structure mostly dictated by clients' changing priorities
The Successful Applicant
5+ years of experience in account management in the beverage industry, Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
The ideal candidate should have current working relationships and complete understanding of US-based national grocers, mass merchandisers and national drug stores, including Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Albertsons/Safeway Division offices
What's on Offer
Salary: $150k base + 20% bonus + Health Benefits