- Client will expedite the process for a qualified candidate.
- Opportunity to join a top financial institution.
About Our Client
Our client is top unionized financial institution, offering extensive services to the retail sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Directly support the general council, and deputy general council.
- Prepare and coordinate all aspects of board-level meetings and annual shareholders meeting, including agenda, reports, attendance.
- Document and assist the corporate secretary in documenting minutes for all board-level meetings. Maintain official record.
- Assist in reporting of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, and related forms
- Work with the Corporate Secretary on Section 16 reporting, and maintain beneficial ownership repositories
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal, or related fields
- Strong background in Corporate Governance and SEC filing (EDGAR) is a must
- Proficiency with Workiva filing software is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Pension plan and 401k offerings