- Leading Investment Bank looking for a skilled treasury analyst
- Hybrid Schedule Flexibility
About Our Client
My client has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. The bank provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Their core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- Assist with management of US Bank liquidity position to ensure legal entity remains above regulatory limits and internal triggers for all relevant liquidity metrics and in all relevant tenor buckets.
- Assist providing daily, weekly and monthly information on US Bank liquidity drivers to other stakeholders including second line and senior management.
- Provide analytical support to help explain changes to liquidity position, drivers on liquidity forecast and its variance to Plan, etc.
- Work closely with FRSS and GLM to better understand reported changes to US Bank liquidity metrics.
- Work with Treasury counterparties in Asia, Europe and LATAM to optimize liquidity within the firm.
- Contribute to forecasting the liquidity surplus of the US Bank under Operating Plan, CCAR and Outlook Scenarios to help determine appropriate levels of 3rd party debt.
- Produce annual US Bank Funding and Liquidity Plan to ensure US Bank CLE and MLE remain appropriately funded throughout the year. Ensure document is approved by GLM, Independent Risk and FLRC.
- Provide monthly updates on US Bank liquidity to the banks ALCO.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a Treasury, Finance or relevant Business role
- MBA with Finance concentration or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with liquidity and balance sheet management
- Familiarity with recent bank regulatory developments including LCR, NSFR, Basel capital requirements and Regulation W
- Collaborative orientation along with desire to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Leadership orientation
- Demonstrated ability to concisely communicate analytical objectives, observations and relevance of findings across the organization in written, visual (graphical) and verbal form
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays