- Exciting Warehouse Manager Opportunity with a Growing CPG company
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits. 401k with Company match
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Top packaging and consumer goods manufacturing companies in Southern California and are looking for the right candidate to lead their warehouse operations at their Arizona location.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage all functions performed in a warehouse which includes receiving, inventory management and control, order picking, loading/shipping, label maintenance and supply room.
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction by driving continuous improvement, root cause analysis and risk mitigation.
- Train and certifies forklift operators. Experience with various types of material handling equipment (reach trucks, order pickers, and forklifts).
- Responsible for determining most efficient transportation modes (private fleet, less than truck load, small package), for shipping product to customers.
- Oversee and implement company safety procedures in compliance to OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Ensure the physical condition of the warehouse is clean and orderly.
- Ensure compliance with all company and regulatory product quality standards, sanitation standards, and enforces GMP's and implements HACCP processes and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices as well as instruct and train all sanitation personnel on proper adherence.
- Train and evaluate and documents warehouse personnel training for the safe operation of equipment.
- Monitor space for requirements to warehouse in other locations, search and advise of findings.
- Interface with production and demand planning.
- Determine the warehouse/logistics needs to support all customers' service levels. Assess and provide guidance on product flow, inventory levels, and rotation for cooler, freezer, non-refrigerated products, raw and packaging.
- Conduct analysis and assessment of logistic/warehousing for process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- H.S Degree required
- 8+ years of experience in warehouse logistic environment
- 4+ years as a Warehouse Manager
- Good analytical skills
- Able to perform Statistical Analysis to drive process improvement
- Excellent MS Office/Outlook/Word/Excel/ERP
- Forklift certified
- Supply Chain certification a plus
What's on Offer
- Professional Development
- Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Life Insurance