- High-Growth Potential with Fast-Growing National CPG Company
- Hiring Immediately, offering competitive base salary with standard benefits
About Our Client
They are a venture-backed e-commerce company that believes maintaining a fun, creative, and positive company culture is paramount to navigating a fast-paced and growing environment. They believe that teamwork makes the dream work and that working together is required to create a longstanding successful company legacy.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversees activities of production including order preparation, shipping preparation, order returns and quality control
- Ensure team hits operational KPIs based on resourcing and production targets set by team
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of our inventory control processes, shipping and receiving records, and order processes
- Identify and implement new opportunities to improve performance and productivity
- Work with a sense of urgency will help ensure that ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved, and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions
- Hire, train, coach and schedule fulfillment and warehouse associates, shift leads and shift supervisors
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of production activities with other functions such as printing operations and production
- Manage hours for cost and prepare work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities while driving plant safety culture
- Allocate resources effectively, fully utilize assets to produce optimal results, and trigger corrective actions when necessary
- Prepare monthly reports by developing, collecting and analyzing production data to reduce inefficiencies and increase throughput without reducing quality
- Control inventory levels by organizing and conducting physical counts and reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience as a Fulfillment or Warehouse Lead/Supervisor; managerial experience a must
- Fulfillment & Warehouse Manager competencies - staffing, training, data analysis, resource allocation, and "sense of urgency".
- Must work well under pressure in a very fast-paced environment and able to work independently with moderate direction
- Strong interpersonal skills, addressing complaints/resolving problems, rewarding/disciplining employees, and appraising performance
- Ability to create and work in collaborative group environments
- Able to perform entire process from receiving an order, to pulling the order, to preparing the order for shipment, to shipping
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Conversational Spanish strongly preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Google Suite
What's on Offer
Full-time role with competitive base salary and standard benefits package in growing national CPG company.