Warranty Manager - Residential Builder - Richmond, VA
USD60,000 - USD75,000
Opportunity to join Richmond's top residential builder!
Make a positive impact in a customer facing role!
About Our Client
- Celebrating 20 years in business within the Richmond market
- Private home builder with a family culture
- Growing at a steady pace, on target for 350 settlements for 2019
- Focus on 55+ buyers and first time buyers
- Mid sized company
- Focus on sustainable growth and building business in the right way, by being profitable and having happy customers
- Direct, perform, schedule, and delegate work to be completely on time
- Manage tickets with accuracy on a daily basis
- Support Service Technicians and Production Staff
- Remain in consistent contact with trade partners
- Review and track monthly service department budget
- Perform PSO and NHD with customer
- Daily follow up on service appointments to ensure satisfaction by team and vendor service
- Update scopes of work when needed alongside Operations Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Must LOVE home building!
- Motivated self-starter with ambitious career goals
- Hard worker who naturally sets high standards for team members and cultivates positive morale
- Strong understanding of construction
- Previous experience within production home building
- Desire for customer satisfaction
What's on Offer
- 60-75K base salary plus very competitive bonus structure
- Company truck and gas card provided
- Top notch benefits and company 401K match
- Tuition reiumbursement
Interested to learn more? Submit your resume today for review within 48 hours!