Website Operations Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading CPG wellness company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee daily website maintenance and larger product roadmap projects (new features) with support from our dev agency.
- Own all content updates on the website - banners, popups, products, and landing pages.
- Share new product/bundle briefs with necessary internal team members.
- Main point of contact to assist all departments that have processes involving the website
- Implement incrementality tests each month to enhance the customer journey and increase performance (CVR, AOV).
- Report to internal team about site development and analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3-5 years' experience using the Shopify ecommerce platform
- Creating products
- Managing and changing out site content
- Downloading and working with Shopify apps
- Optimizing ecommerce sites to increase conversions (CRO)
- Strong understanding of websites to be the main point of contact for a dev agency responsible for our product roadmap and site maintenance.
- Skilled in HTML & CSS, Photoshop
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package with benefits.