Wood Frame Construction Project Manager
Diverse Project Portfolio
Great career progression
About Our Client
This 100 year old general contractor has an excellent reputation in the market and is continuing to grow and evolve. They recently built a brand new office in Chicago and are looking for hungry Project Managers to join the team and move up in the organization
- Strong reputation in Chicago with a diverse portfolio including multi-family, healthcare and commercial
- Open/collaborative environment with a ton of technology in conference rooms
- Good career progression with very clear goals
- Clear communication from top down, good leadership, good culture
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Construction Project manager will oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
- Construction Project manager will engage in, and often lead client and project pursuit efforts; estimating/budgeting processes for competitive proposals.
- Construction Project manager will provide leadership and business judgment on all financial and profitability aspects of projects within position scope.
- Construction Project manager will ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in the construction field
- Experience running ground-up projects
- Ground-up Wood Frame experience highly preferred
- Ground-up commercial work a plus
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to 125k plus competitive bonus
- Strong reputation in Chicago
- Very clear progression goals
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Diverse portfolio and highly recognizable projects
Contact Kim Kuzma at 312-706-7947 or kkuzmaATmichaelpage.us.com