Wood Frame Superintendent
Diverse Project Portfolio
Autonomy on projects
About Our Client
The client is an established fully integrated Developer with a strong network of private clients throughout the MSP. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee their upcoming woodframe project (Multifamily & Senior Living).
- Project Portfolio: Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Medical/Dental, Office Space - Ground-up and TI Buildouts
- Project Locations: Milwaukee and Madison, WI (headquarters), as well as own and manage real estate in Texas, Wyoming, Georgia, South Dakota, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Florida, Michigan, and Virginia.
- Manage all aspects of construction from project start to punch list completion (for non-structural projects)
- Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers and/or Interns as assigned
- Document and ensure quality control and safety standards to provide a safe work environment for all parties.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Document all job site activity via daily reports including photographs.
- Maintain a working relationship with all local inspectors and code enforcement officials.
- Obtain all necessary inspections in order to receive all final permit sign offs/certificates of occupancy.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' Superintendent experience, with experience managing multi-family projects
- Complete understanding of the construction process
- Must have knowledge in earthwork, concrete, wood framing, drywall and finishes
- Ability to read and understand Construction Documents such as blue prints, scopes of work, schedules, specifications, safety manuals etc
- Familiarity with Change Orders, Purchase Orders, Variance Purchase Orders.
- Experience with basic MS Office Suite.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries between $95,000-$125,000 depending on project experience and skills
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Autonomy on projects
- Be able to see a full project from acquisition to completion
- Excellent benefits package with little cost to you
- 15+ PTO days
- 401k with company match