You are here
A team that’s diverse
Women succeed at work
In 2012 we launched [email protected] with the aim of improving our gender balance at all levels across our business. Since then, we have:
- Regularly publish ‘A Woman’s Journey’ profiles globally
- Created [email protected] ‘Yammer’ network
- Run annual global campaigns to celebrate ‘International Women’s Day’ to profile our successful and inspiring women globally
- Launched a global mentoring program
- 100% maternity returners
- 52% of promotions were female
A workplace for people of all sexual and gender identitiesIn 2015 we launched [email protected], supporting our LGBT+ employees, recognizing that people perform better when they can be themselves. Through [email protected] we have:
- Been named a Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
- Became the first recruitment company to be a Stonewall Global Diversity Champion
- Participated in Stonewall "Starting Out Guide"
- Regularly profiled allies and LGBTQI+ employees
- [email protected] Yammer network
- Appointed senior sponsors and champions
- Global [email protected] campaigns each June in support of Pride month
For nearly a decade it seemed that acceptance of people who are LGBTQI+ was at an all-time high. Marriage equality became law of the land. High-profile LGBTQI+ people helped to create visibility for a once ostracized community. Many corporations and businesses went above and beyond to provide protections for LGBTQI+ employees and customers.
But those big wins failed to transform workplace culture for people who are LGBTQI+ and current realities have reminded many that we haven’t reached real inclusion and equality quite yet. For companies that would like to demonstrate their commitment to diversity & inclusion, having visible, vocal, and engaged allies is at the heart of the solution, but becoming an engaged ally isn’t always simple.
In June of 2018, PageGroup partnered with PFLAG to provide employee training to:
- Understand more about changing LGBTQI+ terminology
- Learn about who allies are, and what the ally journey looks like
- Find out the good news about LGBTQI+ acceptance … and the bad news we often miss
- Talk about the barriers to support allies often encounter
- Learn about straightforward, everyday actions that can help you overcome barriers, express support, and create change in the workplace
In 2020, PageGroup Earned Score of 100 in the HRC’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index - the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. PageGroup joins the ranks of more than 680 major US businesses that also received top marks. Our organization is proud to be one of the many companies helping to advance the cause of LGBT inclusion in workplaces across the United States and abroad.
Families and careers come firstWe launched [email protected] in May 2015 to provide all parents & careers at PageGroup encouragement and support with resources, information and understanding through every step of their journey as parents. We have:
- Partnered with MyFamilyCare to offer a work and family space portal as well as individual coaching
- Introduced Global maternity guidelines
- Launched [email protected] intranet site
- Launched [email protected] ‘Yammer’ network
- Launched [email protected] profile series to highlight returners’ stories on the flexibility and support received through their leave and upon return to the business
- 100% maternity returners in 2019
In July 2016 we launched [email protected] to demonstrate our commitment to disability and removing all barriers: physical, technological and attitudinal. It will allow us to effectively communicate with all employees, clients and candidates so that necessary adjustments can be made for anyone with a disability.
- Healthcare Experience Days – free events open to employees to promote well-being
- Run annual global [email protected] campaigns for World Mental Health Day
- Support and engage in Time To Talk Day, Mental Health Awareness Week
- EAP and private healthcare support
- Created [email protected] Yammer network
- Regular hints and tips to improve general health and wellbeing
Age is just a numberAt PageGroup we recruit and retain people across all ages recognizing the benefits of having an age-diverse workforce.
A multicultural workforce thrives
- Promoting the awareness and benefits of multicultural business teams.
- Partnered with TimesUp to host the first in a series of webinars focused on how we can come together to build an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that works for everyone
- Established local office D&I committees to assist in shaping our overall strategy and call to action in the workplace and our communities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Page Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the concept of equal employment opportunity. It is the stated policy of the Company that all our employees and applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment. All recruitment, hiring, job assignments, transfers, and promotions will be on the basis of qualifications of the individual for the positions being filled regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, childbirth, or related medical condition), gender stereotyping, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic information, genetic predisposition, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, unemployment status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault or any other protected characteristic in accordance with federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities unless doing so creates an undue hardship, in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant or employee who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact the local Human Resources Representative to request that accommodation. The Company will work with that individual to attempt to identify a reasonable accommodation that will not impose an undue hardship on the Company.