Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
79 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Manages the company's global accounting and financial reporting functions. Establishes accounting policies and procedures.
- Group Finance Director
- Group Finance Director with CPA
Seeking a motivated individual who is interested in achieving top results in a very dynamic environment. You will be responsible for assisting Group Managing Director, Producers/Account Leads on the overall financial management of client work. This includes, but is not limited to, the group revenue and profitability, overseeing billing of fees and out of pocket expenses. This position is a member of the Finance team and reports to the SVP Finance Director.
- Must have experience as a Client Finance Manager
- Must have experience in agency under large holding company
This role is primarily responsible for managing a team of Client Finance analysts and associate managers who perform account set-up, billing, revenue recognition, forecasting, and reporting at various levels including client and project. This role will be engaged in creating efficiencies in the existing team as well as furthering the function of project accounting.
TampaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD130,000
- Manage team of client finance analysts
- Must have Agency experience
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to join a flourishing real estate development firm that owns over $3 Billion in real estate investments in Florida.
- Exciting opportunity to join an established Real Estate Investment firm
- Ideal for experienced Senior Finance Managers
Our client is in search of a Financial Analyst to join their accounting team in Manhattan
- Immediate Start
- Financial Analyst
Our client who is a midsized non-profit is in search of a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team in Manhattan
- Senior Accountant
- Temp to Perm - Immediate Start
The VP of Finance will report to the corporate Chief Financial Officer and will be the top finance position over the FP&A portion of this growing business. This role will require collaboration across functional teams to insure alignment and accuracy in Forecasting and reporting.
- High exposure role to both C-level executives and investors
- Experience with Real Estate/ Mortgage Loans is required
Established real estate client is currently seeking an experienced Project Accountant to join their growing firm. This position will require previous project accounting experience with a track record of success within real estate.
New YorkPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Real Estate Company seeking Experienced Project Accountant
- Located in Downtown
The accounting manager is the 2nd overall hire in the finance group with our client. They recently went through a Series B round.
- Growing Digital Media Business based in Flatiron
- Seeking an Accounting Manager to join the team
- Project work will include mergers/acquisitions, short and long-term planning, expense analysis and forecasting, economic evaluation of partnerships
- Provides high level contact with clients designed to maintain and enhance the client relationship
- Excellent Growth Potential in a Financial Firm
- Growing branch in a global company