Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
110 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobHorshamPermanent
- Staying abreast of market evolutions, including performing market research in support of long term external growth objectives;
- Liaising with selected companies in order to explore future partnership possibilities;
- Coordinating / project management of the M&A process & activities (from NDA to Post-Merger Integration) with potentially new partners.
- Associate director of mergers and acquisitions
- Associate Director of Corporate Development
Established Advertising Company is seeking a Senior FP & A Analyst to join the excellent Finance team!
San FranciscoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD130,000
- Established Advertising Company is seeking an FP & A Analyst!
- Prior FP & A Experience an absolute must!
Our Client is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee their accounting department.
- Exciting Start-up Opportunity with an International REIT
- Chance to Build a Team from the Ground Up!
Digital Marketing Firm located in Manhattan is looking for a Client Finance Analyst!
- Client Finance Analyst needed for Advertising Company!
- Prior Client Finance experience highly preferred!
Advertising Subsidiary, part of a larger Advertising Conglomerate, is looking for a Client Finance Manager for the Finance Department!
- Client Finance Manager - Advertising Experience a MUST!
- Prior Client Finance Experience Required
Manages the company's global accounting and financial reporting functions. Establishes accounting policies and procedures.
- Group Finance Director
- Group Finance Director with CPA
Our client, located in Fairfield County, is seeking an Accounting Manager to join its growing team.
- Accounting Manager
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all financial planning and analysis supporting the senior management team. This will be a key role in the continued rapid growth of the company and will work with all areas of the business in executing company wide budgeting, forecasting and operational reporting processes.
BostonPermanentUSD88,000 - USD100,000
- Finance Manager
- Financial Planning
Based in Boston's Financial District, the role is primarily responsible for managing a team to ensure the books and records of certain private equity funds are accurate, reported timely and managed efficiently.
CambridgePermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Private Equity
- Boston Based
Are you interested in working for an International Publicly Traded Biotechnology company? Do you want to take the next career step at a thriving and expanding company? If so, the Management Accountant - CPA may be the perfect role for you. My Client is looking for a CPA qualified accountant to Manage a team of accountants at their Cambridge location. Successful applicants should apply now for consideration within 48 hours.
- Manage the Month-End Accounting Team
- Rapidly Expanding Biotech Company in Cambridge