Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
89 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Manages the company's global accounting and financial reporting functions. Establishes accounting policies and procedures.
- Group Finance Director
- Group Finance Director with CPA
One of the world's largest Public Relations networks is seeking a Senior Client Finance Manager to join their New York City headquarters. This role will oversee a team of 3.
- International Public Relations firm is seeking a Client Finance Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join major PR company within Client Finance
One of New Yorks' fastest growing advertising agencies is seeking an Accounting & Finance Manager to join the team. This is a unique hybrid opportunity that would be an ideal fit for candidates coming out of similar advertising agencies with both finance and accounting experience. The role will report directly into the CFO and oversee 1 direct report.
- Advertising agency is seeking a hybrid Finance/Accounting Manager
- Unique opportunity for candidate with both finance and accounting experience
Advertising agency in New York City is seeking an Associate Director of Client Finance. This is a unique role designed for a strong Client Finance Manager who's looking to take that next step in becoming a Director. The role will oversee a staff and report into the VP/Director of Client Finance.
- Advertising agency is seeking an AD of Client Finance
- Candidate MUST be coming from a Client Finance role at another agency
Client Budget Manager to join team as a liaison between clients and account management. Will report into and work closely with the Director of Client Finance.
- Client Budget Manager is needed to take ownership of newly acquired client.
- Exciting opportunity to continue career in client budget/finance!
This role is primarily responsible for managing a team of Client Finance analysts and associate managers who perform account set-up, billing, revenue recognition, forecasting, and reporting at various levels including client and project. This role will be engaged in creating efficiencies in the existing team as well as furthering the function of project accounting.
ExtonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD95,000
- Manage team of client finance analysts
- Must have Agency experience
This is an exciting FP&A role within a large organization which offers the ability to both grow professionally from strong leadership and carve out an exciting career path moving forward
WalthamPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Career Stepping Stone
- High Growth Opportunity
Are you an accountant transitioning out of a Biotech or Public Accounting firm? Are you looking for the next step at a highly successful Biotech in the Boston area? If so, this role could be the perfect fit for you. The Senior Accountant - Biotech performs key elements of the monthly general ledger close and manages aspects of gross to net revenue accounting and recording of inventory. In addition, this roll has great visibility to internal company leadership.
- Big 4 Accountants Highly Desired - CPA Preferred
- Great Exposure to Company Leadership
Client Finance Manager needed to build and lead team, at the NYC office.
- Advertising company seeking Client Finance Director to build team
- Exciting opportunity lead team within a well-known agency!
Seeking a motivated individual who is interested in achieving top results in a very dynamic environment. You will be responsible for assisting Group Managing Director, Producers/Account Leads on the overall financial management of client work. This includes, but is not limited to, the group revenue and profitability, overseeing billing of fees and out of pocket expenses. This position is a member of the Finance team and reports to the SVP Finance Director.
- Must have experience as a Client Finance Manager
- Must have experience in agency under large holding company