Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
86 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Manages the company's global accounting and financial reporting functions. Establishes accounting policies and procedures.
- Group Finance Director
- Group Finance Director with CPA
This role is primarily responsible for managing a team of Client Finance analysts and associate managers who perform account set-up, billing, revenue recognition, forecasting, and reporting at various levels including client and project. This role will be engaged in creating efficiencies in the existing team as well as furthering the function of project accounting.
- Manage team of client finance analysts
- Must have Agency experience
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will facilitate the extraction of information and the generation of detailed analytic to address complicated strategic issues in the increasingly complex and changing legal industry.
- Top Law Firm seeking a Finance Manager
- An opportunity to join a thriving business in Manhattan
Our client who is a midsized non-profit is in search of a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team in Manhattan
- Senior Accountant
- Temp to Perm - Immediate Start
Client Finance Manager to oversee a team of three in the New York P&L Digital department.
- Exciting leadership opportunity!
- Exciting opportunity to continue career in client finance!
This role will be responsible for developing short and long term strategies for planning budgets & forecasts, review and validate monthly P&Ls etc.
- Great temp oppportunity for Finance Supervisor( Supply Chain) ability to go perm
- Temp Finance Supervisor ( Supply Chain)- possibilty for perm
Large energy firm relocating to Maine seeks Regulatory Accounting Manager to join finance team in Portland.
- Based in Portland, ME
- Manager Level
Global European business and to be based in their beautiful North America HQ in Midtown Manhattan, New York, with the opportunity to travel to Europe twice annually.
- Finance, Vice President, Director, Luxury
- Accounting, Corporate Finance
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join their Financial Planning and Analysis group to assist with developing, monitoring, and executing their annual budget process.
- $300M Social Service Organization
- Seeking a Finacial Analyst with FP&A / Budgeting background
The Grants Manager will provide the financial reporting for all of the organizations grant activity for City, State, and Federal funders and the compliance associated with those funds. The Grants Manager works as a part of the grant reporting team, which seeks to achieve excellence in grant management by providing accurate and timely reporting, by adhering to established grant policies, and by ensuring functional analysis systems to support the operations.
- Seeking a Grant Manager with City, State, and Federal funding experience
- Knowledge of two of the following: HUD, HRA, DHS, OASAS, DVA, OTDA, or DOHMH