Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Agoura HillsPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
Our client is in the pharmaceuticals industry and is the largest private owner of freestanding veterinary hospitals in the US. With the HQ in Agoura hills they facilitate over 400 hospitals and over 5,000 veterinary professionals. They are looking for a staff accountant to join their team in a progressive, career focused environment. They require a staff accountant to join their business.
WaukeganPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Excellent progressive staff accoutant opportunity for Agoura Hills
- This is based in the Pharmaceuticals Industry & provides excellent career growth
Reporting directly to the Controller, this position will also have functional accountability to the corporate finance group Chicago's Northern Suburbs. As a key member of the accounting group, the Cost Accountant is responsible for timely review, interpretation and generation of recommendations related to all cost accounting needs related to the development of the suite of products this client offers. The Cost Accountant will ensure internal controls are effective.
ManhattanPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and autonomous work environment
- Make direct impact on organization in this highly visible role
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for Costing Analysis across multiple high value Projects across North America.
TeaneckPermanentUSD85,000 - USD86,000
- High growth Tech business baqsed in Manhattan
- Must have previous Cost Accounting experience
Senior Accountant position with large global company
- Senior Accountant
- Growing Global Company
Seeking a Senior Accountant to support the Statutory and GAAP Accounting and Financial Reporting functions of the Group. Responsibilities include preparation of journal entries and supporting schedules, reconciliation of key accounts and analysis of financial data. This position is responsible for preparing supporting documentation for audits as required and will look to identify, communicate and implement process improvement projects to enhance accounting and reporting controls.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Fantastic career opportunity in Global Finance Institution
- US GAAP and financial reporting
The role reports to the Controller of the business and is part of an high caliber team of 6 all of which previously worked in one of the Big 4. The role is a developmental position allowing the individual to move into a position within the front office after a 'tour of duty' to understand the inner workings of the firm. This position has a high degree of visibility and typically get the choice projects to work on.
- Large Hedge Fund
- Excellent opportunity out of Public Accounting