Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- ChatsworthPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
Responsible for CLA financial reporting, including day to day accounting, planning, financial and operational analysis, budgeting and reporting.
Key Finance person responsible in the analysis of manufacturing variances, departmental actual versus budget and balance sheet accounts. Works closely with Operations, driving and reporting on cost savings.
Agoura HillsPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- We are looking for cost accountants from manufacturing to work in Chatsworth
- This role is suitable for a cost accoutant looking for the next career step.
Our client is in the pharmaceuticals industry and is the largest private owner of freestanding veterinary hospitals in the US. With the HQ in Agoura hills they facilitate over 400 hospitals and over 5,000 veterinary professionals. They are looking for a staff accountant to join their team in a progressive, career focused environment. They require a staff accountant to join their business.
WaukeganPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- Excellent progressive staff accoutant opportunity for Agoura Hills
- This is based in the Pharmaceuticals Industry & provides excellent career growth
Reporting directly to the Controller, this position will also have functional accountability to the corporate finance group Chicago's Northern Suburbs. As a key member of the accounting group, the Cost Accountant is responsible for timely review, interpretation and generation of recommendations related to all cost accounting needs related to the development of the suite of products this client offers. The Cost Accountant will ensure internal controls are effective.
Culver CityPermanentUSD60,000 - USD75,000
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and autonomous work environment
- Make direct impact on organization in this highly visible role
Our client is a start up healthy food retail business that currently has over 60 stores nationwide. They are currently up scaling their west coast operation which will provide the successful applicant an opportunity to grow and develop their career at a rapid rate.
This client currently has revenues of around $150million and looking to double this over the next 12 months. The require a driven staff accountant to join their business.
ManhattanPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Very progressive staff accountant required for start up food company
- Head office is based in Culver City requires top tier staff accountant
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for Costing Analysis across multiple high value Projects across North America.
EdisonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- High growth Tech business baqsed in Manhattan
- Must have previous Cost Accounting experience
Staff accountant position with a growing health care company. Room for growth within the accounting department.
TeaneckPermanentUSD85,000 - USD86,000
- Staff Accountant
- Gorwing health care company, room for growth!
Senior Accountant position with large global company
LewisvillePermanentUSD60,000 - USD65,000
- Senior Accountant
- Growing Global Company
The National Account Operations Manager is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the Transportation and Logistics industry.
- National Accounts Management/Trucking/Transportation/Leasing
- Logistics/Transportation/Rental/Customer Service
Seeking a Senior Accountant to support the Statutory and GAAP Accounting and Financial Reporting functions of the Group. Responsibilities include preparation of journal entries and supporting schedules, reconciliation of key accounts and analysis of financial data. This position is responsible for preparing supporting documentation for audits as required and will look to identify, communicate and implement process improvement projects to enhance accounting and reporting controls.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
- Fantastic career opportunity in Global Finance Institution
- US GAAP and financial reporting
The role reports to the Controller of the business and is part of an high caliber team of 6 all of which previously worked in one of the Big 4. The role is a developmental position allowing the individual to move into a position within the front office after a 'tour of duty' to understand the inner workings of the firm. This position has a high degree of visibility and typically get the choice projects to work on.
- Large Hedge Fund
- Excellent opportunity out of Public Accounting