Accounting - Payroll jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Looking for an experience payroll Analyst to perform a wide variety of payroll activities. The candidate MUST have recent and relevant experience with Peoplesoft.
ManhattanTemporaryUSD18 - USD28
- Urgently need a Payroll Analyst for a one year contract
- PeopleSoft experience required
Our large media client is looking for a payroll coordinator to join their team. This position gives the individual the opportunity to grow and excel within the company.
- Opportunity to grow
- Large Media Company
This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone interested in using their strong interpersonal skill-set and knowledge of payroll to professionally grow in an always changing business environment.
SecaucusPermanentUSD45,000 - USD50,000
- Growth Opportunity
- Strong Company Culture
Payroll Specialist will sit in HR department and process bi-weekly, multi-state payroll for over 750 employees.
- Seeking payroll specialist with multi-state experience
- Opportunity to advance within growing department
A well known MLTC is currently seeking a Payroll/ HR Coordinator to join their corporate team located on Long Island. They Payroll Coordinator will handle multistate payroll process utilizing AS400 System and report into the Director.
Mount LaurelPermanentUSD50,000 - USD115,000
- Exciting Opportunity to join a very well known Healthcare Company in NYC
- Seeking a Payroll/HR Coordinator to join their team
Our client, located in South Jersey, is seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to join its growing team.
InternationalTemporaryUSD25 - USD35 per hour (USD51,996 - USD72,794)
- Seeking Senior Payroll Specialist
- Growing Firm in South Jersey
This Luxury Goods company is seeking a Payroll Specialist. This role will be based at the corporate office in Long Island City. The position as the Payroll Specialist will require multi-tasking between the finance department, accounting, accounts payable and payroll department.
- Client is a major competitor within the Luxury Goods space
- Unlimited growth opportunity!
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for processing payroll, reconciling payroll to the general ledger, reconciling payroll taxes and government reporting, and preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements as outlined in the job responsibilities below. Additional responsibilities include background and reference checks, onboarding of new employees, implementation and oversight of corporate benefits, and general Human Resources duties.
- Growing professional services firm in Midtown Manhattan
- ADP Workforce Now is REQUIRED
A well known international Foundation located in Manhattan seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their growing team.
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigeous Foundation
- Seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their thriving team
Do you want to work for a leader in the Construction space? Do you have proven payroll experience, looking to work for an established organization? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your Accounting and Finance career? If so, the Payroll Administrator - Construction position could be the right opportunity for you. If interested please read job description and apply.
- Prestigious Construction Company - Mid Atlantic Region
- Opportunity to Advance Your Accounting and Finance Career