193 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Los Angeles
- Los AngelesPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
Project Manager needed for multifamily affordable housing project with 4 phases starting in July. My client's general contractor client has a lot of work for the Project Manager, totaling 8 years right now.
- Project Manager with multifamily ground up experience needed, 7+ years
- Well established general contractor hiring for Project Manager in Los Angeles
The role of Credit Fund Accountant will add to the growing accounting group for the company's Los Angeles office. The opportunity involves working with the firms accounting team on credit and debt fund accounting.
- Reputable Investment Management company
- Los Angeles based firm
Senior Estimator needed for growing general contractor in Los Angeles. West Los Angeles Construction Company with large project pipeline looking to expand their team.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD105,000 - USD130,000
- Very experienced company with competitve base salary
- Tenured company with extensize pipeline of projects
Tenured company with large pipeline of projects. Company can offer very competitive base salary.
- Tenured company with large pipeline of projects
- Company can offer very competitive base salary
A fast growing fin-tech business looking for an experience digital marketing director to spearhead their digital marketing team.
- Spearhead all digital presence from strategy to execution
- fast growing business in a niche market
Assistant Project Manager needed for growing general contractor team in Los Angeles. West LA construction company with large project pipeline looking to expand their team.
- Assistant Project Manager needed with commercial project experience
- Well known General Contractor looking for an Assistant Project Manager
Manage the design and production of marketing programs, tactics and strategies. From the planning, creation and execution of all direct marketing, lead generation, SEO, advertising, content marketing, and other promotional campaigns by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate associates.
- Hands-on director-level control of the Marketing Team
- Build Team and brand
The Customer Service Manager will focus on all components of customer satisfaction by developing uniform customer service policies and procedures, training staff, setting and maintaining the highest standard of performance and providing effective problem-solving resources, to ensure positive relationships with our customers, facilitating better sales and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the customer experience of thousands of probiotic shoppers
- Excellent benefits, salary, and leadership opportunity within a successful team
Project Engineer with 2 years of construction experience needed for regional general contractor client in Los Angeles! This is a unique opportunity to learn from the best, work on a great range of projects and grow your career.
- Project Engineer needed for Regional General Contractor
- Well-known General Contractor expanding their team and seeking new PE
Our client is seeking an MEP Coordinator with 5+ years experience in commercial construction for their Los Angeles office. This role will be responsible for the day to day coordination of all Mechanical, Electrical, and piping of a project.
- Opportunity to join an international ENR Top Contractor.
- Ranked top in Best places to work for 2017 across multiple states.