Audit & Advisory jobs
99 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Internal audit manager in the gaming space
- Oversee and mentor junior level staff within the team
- Travel to Florida and the Caribbean islands required to perform on sight audits twice a year
- Internal Audit Manager
- Global Hospitality and Casino Brand
A financial services firm focusing within the investment management, financial planning, investment banking and asset management space.
- Rapidly Growing Financial Services Firm
- Competitive Base Salary + PAID RELOCATION
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for development and execution of technology-based audits and application controls assessments of complex business processes and solutions.
- Senior Technology Auditor
- Global Asset Management Firm
My Client is looking for a Senior Audit Manager for their Global Banking and Capital Markets Internal Audit team. This team is responsible for assessing risks and controls for all products and front office activity, globally. The incumbent will report directly to the Director and Co-Director of the team. The Senior Audit Manager will act as a Subject Matter Expert for global teams with 25% international travel required.
- My Client is a major Global Investment Bank seeking a Senior Audit Manager.
- Global Invesment Bank seeks Capital Markets Senior Audit Manager.
A successful transportation company, located in Purchase, NY is looking for a Senior Auditor. This incumbent's primary focus is for operational and financial risk-associated audits (SOX Compliance, e.g.). This position will report directly to the Senior Manager and indirectly to the Vice President of Internal Audit and will assist with planning, execution, and reporting of internal audits.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team.
- My Client is seeking an Auditor with Corporate Operational audit experience.
- Senior Controls Analyst sitting in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Global American based bio pharmaceutical company
- International travel to destination cities across the globe
- Big 4 CPA required
- Senior Audit Analyst
- Global growing biopharmaceutical firm
My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join their Corporate Audit team, located in Brooklyn, NY. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for conducting Operational, Financial, Regulatory and Compliance Audits, as well as other projects. The incumbent will effectively plan and execute their tasks, independently and in a team environment. The Senior Auditor will report directly into the US Corporate Audit Director.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join their Corporate team.
- I am working with a Corporate Energy Client in Brooklyn to find a Senior Auditor
My Client is a Media company located in New York. They are seeking a Staff Auditor to join the Corporate Audit Department to engage in operational and other audits. The Corporate Audit Department is responsible for assessing risk and businesses associated with the Corporation's management, Board of Directors and Audit Committee. Their primary function is to provide independent assessment of effectiveness of internal operating and financial controls.
- My Client is seeking a Staff Auditor for their New York location.
- My Client is a growing media company with a Staff Audit opening in New York.
My client's Internal Audit team is responsible for operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance audits. The Internal Corporate Audit team is undergoing a change to continue to build best in class practices and processes and develop highly sought after resources. The Internal Audit Manager position involves exposure to various levels of management across all business, and reports directly to the US Corporate Audit Director.
- My Client is seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their New York team.
- My Corporate Energy client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
About Advisory RecruitmentMichael Page Advisory specializes in recruiting roles within all level of experience for professional services and management consultancy organizations across the US. Our deep understanding of the ever-evolving marketplace and technical competencies in demand set us apart and bring us an enviable network of contacts. Our specialist recruiters are adept at attracting, assessing and securing the most sought after candidates. As a testament to our satisfaction rate, more than 90% of our business comes from referrals and repeat clients.We recruit a range of permanent, contract and temporary roles for all sectors of the market and cover the following areas:
You can browse all of the roles we are currently recruiting for here.
- Change Management
- Organizational Design
- IT Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Implementation Management
Latest JobsSenior AuditorInternationalPermanentFinancial Crimes Internal Audit ManagerTampaPermanentSenior Technology AuditorNew YorkPermanentSenior Audit ManagerNew YorkPermanentSenior AuditorInternationalPermanentSenior Controls AnalystInternationalPermanentStaff AuditorNew YorkPermanentInternal Audit ManagerBrooklynPermanentModel CCAR AuditNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs