Audit & Advisory jobs
101 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- TampaPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
For this position you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit.
HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Fortune 500 Company
- Paid Relocation + Competitive Base Salary
The Sr. Internal Audit Analyst you will be responsible to provide management with an assessment of the internal control environment throughout the organization, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, identify potential cost savings and process efficiencies within the operations, and to participate in business development activities. Traditionally, this organization has been used to export financial talent throughout the organization. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration. This role reports to the Director, Internal Audit.
- Industry leading manufacturer
- Growth role
At this Fortune 500 company you will be working directly with the Director of Internal Audit and liasing with audit members across the world.
- Multi-National Exposure
- Competitive Base Salary
- Global financial services firm growing their internal audit function to keep up with market regulations
- Manage numerous audits across all business division and facilities within the firm
- Working directly with senior management
- Preparing audit reports containing findings and recommended actions
- Global Insurance Brokerage Firm
- AVP Internal Auditor
This team is primarily focused on the portfolio of core infrastructure and technology processes provided by the Information Technology Group, including audits of the technology tools and support services. This individual will play a vital role in connecting with the technology business partners. Audit experience is a must - but someone from a strong technical background is preferred.
- Top tier financial services firm building out Tech Audit team
- Looking for a technical auditor with strong infrastructure experience
- Internal audit manager in the gaming space
- Oversee and mentor junior level staff within the team
- Travel to Florida and the Caribbean islands required to perform on sight audits twice a year
- Internal Audit Manager
- Global Hospitality and Casino Brand
A financial services firm focusing within the investment management, financial planning, investment banking and asset management space.
- Rapidly Growing Financial Services Firm
- Competitive Base Salary + PAID RELOCATION
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for development and execution of technology-based audits and application controls assessments of complex business processes and solutions.
- Senior Technology Auditor
- Global Asset Management Firm
My Client is looking for a Senior Audit Manager for their Global Banking and Capital Markets Internal Audit team. This team is responsible for assessing risks and controls for all products and front office activity, globally. The incumbent will report directly to the Director and Co-Director of the team. The Senior Audit Manager will act as a Subject Matter Expert for global teams with 25% international travel required.
- My Client is a major Global Investment Bank seeking a Senior Audit Manager.
- Global Invesment Bank seeks Capital Markets Senior Audit Manager.
A successful transportation company, located in Purchase, NY is looking for a Senior Auditor. This incumbent's primary focus is for operational and financial risk-associated audits (SOX Compliance, e.g.). This position will report directly to the Senior Manager and indirectly to the Vice President of Internal Audit and will assist with planning, execution, and reporting of internal audits.
- My Client is seeking a Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit team.
- My Client is seeking an Auditor with Corporate Operational audit experience.
About Advisory RecruitmentMichael Page Advisory specializes in recruiting roles within all level of experience for professional services and management consultancy organizations across the US. Our deep understanding of the ever-evolving marketplace and technical competencies in demand set us apart and bring us an enviable network of contacts. Our specialist recruiters are adept at attracting, assessing and securing the most sought after candidates. As a testament to our satisfaction rate, more than 90% of our business comes from referrals and repeat clients.We recruit a range of permanent, contract and temporary roles for all sectors of the market and cover the following areas:
You can browse all of the roles we are currently recruiting for here.
- Change Management
- Organizational Design
- IT Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Implementation Management
Latest JobsSenior Internal AuditorTampaPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000Sr. Internal Audit AnalystHartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000Internal Audit SeniorMiamiPermanentAVP Internal AuditorNew YorkPermanentVice President - Infrastructure AuditNew YorkPermanentSenior AuditorInternationalPermanentFinancial Crimes Internal Audit ManagerTampaPermanentSenior Technology AuditorNew YorkPermanentSenior Audit ManagerNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs