Banking & Financial Services jobs
384 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHorshamPermanent
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
This Private Equity firm has raised a $500mm fund and have identified the need to add two Associates to the Investment team. The candidates will need significant experience evaluating distressed situations and will be based at the firm's headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- Private Equity
The analyst role will play an integral role in the deal team, working on several engagements across industry verticals. This person will gain in-depth transaction experience, client exposure, negotiation skills, and an understanding of transaction structures.
- Investment Banking
- Healthcare M&A
Looking for a quant business analyst to work in the Risk Technology group. Position requires knowledge of pricing and risk systems along with some programming skills in Python, Pandas and SQL. The person will work with Risk management, Risk quants and methodology team to understand the business requirements and work with the IT team to get it implemented.
- Exciting opportunity with Global Company
- Great opportunity for career growth
The Product Control team is looking for an experienced Product Controller who will be responsible for daily valuation, p&l and risk analysis and reporting for our fixed income derivatives trading desk, month-end close, independent price verification (IPV), establish and implement a solid internal control framework surrounding the full trade lifecycle.
- Top tier Financial Services Firm
- Fixed Income & Derivatives Product Control & IPV
The Fixed Income Credit Product Control Group is responsible for the P&L reporting, risk and analysis and all product-related control functions.
ChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Top tier investment bank located in New York City
- Credit and Hybrid products (Loans, Bonds, Options, IRS, CDS, TRS)
The position Investment Compliance Analyst operates in the filed of pre and post trade mandate monitoring
- Investment Compliance Analyst
- Global Asset Management
Our Client is seeking a Derivatives/Swaps Individual to join their FX & Derivatives Group. They are looking for someone with minimum 2-3 years within a FInancial Institution and working knowledge with Swaps.
- Our Client is a global leading Asset Management Firm based in Newark, NJ
- Our Client is seeking a Derivatives/Swaps Individual to join their Derivatives G
Our Client, a leader in the global banking industry, is looking for a Customer Service Associate for their call center located in South Jordan.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a well known Institution
- Gain knowledge and experience in the Banking/ Financial Services Industry
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
- Exciting Opportunity working for a thriving Recruitment Firm
- Seeking a team orientated and driven individual
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsCorporate Finance Analyst (Chicago)ChicagoPermanentJunior Quant BAManhattanTemporaryProduct Controller - Fixed Income & DerivativesManhattanPermanentAVP, Credit Product ControllerManhattanPermanentInvestment Compliance Analyst - Asset Management - ChicagoChicagoPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000Swaps/Derivatives Operations - Senior Associate Level llNew YorkPermanentCustomer Service AssociateSouth JordanTemporaryLiquidity Risk AnalystNew YorkPermanentVice President of Finance- Start UpNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs