Banking & Financial Services jobs
396 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
Featured JobSan JosePermanent
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
Our client, a global management consulting firm has engaged Michael Page on an exclusive basis for the appointments of Principle (West Coast Lead) and Senior Manager (Engagement Lead) both based in San Jose, CA reporting up to the Partners.
- Looking for Management Consultants out of Big 4 Advisory OR Top Consulting Firms
- Opportunity to strategically develop the US Market and work with Fortune 500s
Well Regarded Fixed Income Investment team seeks senior Industrials and Materials Analyst.
- Long Only Fixed Income Research
- Industrials and Basic Materials
Our client is a well-established and leading financial services organization seeking a Manager of Corporate Accounting. Located within the organization's family office, this position sits as the main lead of all key accounting and financial projects and processes.While partnering with leaders across the firm, this position requires candidates with a strong internal motor and willingness to exceed expectations.
Based in Stamford, CT, and offering a competitive salary package.
- Urgent Hire! Well-Established Hedge Fund Seeks Manager, Corporate Accounting
- Great Opportunity to Join Leading Organization in Management Capacity
Our client, a family-owned real estate investment firm, is actively seeking a Stock Analyst to assist with stock research, macro views, providing executive summaries on market, and proprietary field work and due diligence.
Due to recent growth, our client is need of a driven and passionate stock professional who will assist the firm with their goal of rapid expansion. Based in Fairfield County, this opportunity is great for candidates interested in becoming a full time trader.
- Family-Owned Investment Manager Seeks Stock Analyst - Urgent Hire
- Due to Growth, Head Trader Seeks Fundamental Stock Analyst - Fairfield County
Our client, a leading Financial Services firm, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing Finance department. Due to recent growth, a new opening has been created that will sit underneath senior management covering a multitude of accounting and reporting functions.
This role requires the ability to multi-task and is an ideal fit for eager candidates seeking to advance their careers in the Accounting/Reporting space. Located in Fairfield County, CT.
- Leading Organization Seeks Senior Accountant - Public/Private Mix
- Due to Recent Growth, Urgent Need for a Senior Accountant!
Seeking experienced Managing Director to join a boutique M&A advisory firm focused on the digital media sector.
HoustonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD200,000
- Investment Banking
- Digital Media
This professional will be the senior underwriter and business developer for the surety business in Houston. The ideal fit is a corporate banker with at least 10 years experience in Oil & Gas, who will own a book of business, and act primarily in an underwriting and credit analysis role, being the main point of contact of 200 customers, managing the relationship between clients and underwriting team.
- We are looking for an experience O&G banker interested in the insurance market
- Ideal candidate has solid O&G connections and a credit underwriting background
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsIndustrials and Materials - Credit Analyst (Buy-side)New YorkPermanentManaging Director, Digital Media (Origination)ManhattanPermanentVice President, Healthcare M&A (Middle Market)ManhattanPermanentFund AccountantNew YorkPermanentCompliance ManagerLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000Loan CloserNew YorkTemporarySenior AccountantStamfordPermanentAssistant General CounselNew YorkPermanentSr. KYC Compliance AnalystNew JerseyTemporaryView More Jobs