Banking & Financial Services jobs
342 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLos AngelesPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
Reporting to the Global Compliance Director, the main role of the Compliance Manager is to ensure that the Business (ICE and Lenlyn) throughout the branch network and all operational centers within the region are at all times compliant with all legal and regulatory obligations.
- High exposure role in the financial services industry
- Client is looking to interview and hire immediately!
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
Featured JobSan JosePermanent
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
Our client, a global management consulting firm has engaged Michael Page on an exclusive basis for the appointments of Principle (West Coast Lead) and Senior Manager (Engagement Lead) both based in San Jose, CA reporting up to the Partners.
- Looking for Management Consultants out of Big 4 Advisory OR Top Consulting Firms
- Opportunity to strategically develop the US Market and work with Fortune 500s
- Conduct compliance reviews and prepare reports in accordance with the Investment Compliance obligations of the firm
- Provide training and support as necessary and ensure appropriate coverage and distribution of workload.
- Review of fund holdings
- Administering the Code of Ethics and code of conduct programs
- Assist in the preparation of various regulatory filings, including Form ADV
- Mutual Fund Compliance Position
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team
The candidate will report to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and assist with the operational due diligence reviews of external Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms.
The ideal candidate witll review the legal documentation, audit financial statements as well as operations, compliance, and trading policies and procedures of the external managers prior to investment
Maintaining periodic communications with managers to gather updated information related to their business operations and documenting changes that relate to operational risk.
Liaising with the internal Legal and Compliance on matters related to operational due diligence.
- Prestigious Family Office
- Exciting opportuntiy with the ODD space
Our client, a well-established Financial Services firm, is actively seeking a Senior Finance Associate to be responsible for sustaining the firm's fiscal foundation and handling revenue reporting through heavy financial modeling. Sitting alongside a growing team, this role will help provide the day-to-day monetary operations of the business.
While conducting financial insight and overseeing corporate assets, the individual will gain mass exposure to a wide array of functions.
- Global Organization Seeks Senior Finance Professional - Heavy Modeling
- Terrific Opportunity within Financial Analytics and Revenue Reporting
Our client is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Associate with 2-5 years experience in a similar role, to assist in the creation of the annual budget, monthly forecasting, strategic planning and monthly financial performance updates. Capital Markets knowledge is a plus!
- Leading Diversified Financial Services Company
- Seeking Strong Financial Analysts
Our client is hiring a FP&A Manager to work in their Financial Planning and Analysis group. The successful candidate will be responsible for internal management reporting and analysis, reporting to shareholders, BOD presentations, the annual budget process, and ownership of the management information systems (SAP BPC/BEx).
- Leading Global Commodoties Trading Firm
- Stamford Location
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is looking for an experienced Credit Research Analyst to join their team. Qualified profiles will have 8+ years experience in Industrials and Materials Credit Research.
- Senior Credit Analyst - Industrials & Materials
- Leading Asset Management Firm
My client is leading global corporate and investment bank headquarted in France, looking for a strong Project/Program Manager to drive initiaives and delivery within the poroject portfolio as well as establishing governance and cross workstream communications.
- Contract opportunity with a leading global bank within regulatory affairs
- Seeking a strong project or program manager to drive delivery
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsInvestment Compliance ManagerNew YorkPermanentODD - Analyst (Junior)New YorkPermanentSenior Finance Associate - ModelingStamfordPermanentFinancial Planning and Analysis AssociateNew YorkPermanentFPA ManagerNew YorkPermanentSenior Credit Analyst - Industrials & MaterialsJersey CityPermanentRegulatory Project ManagerManhattanTemporaryBusiness Management AssociateNew YorkPermanentKYC Onboarding ConsultantNew YorkTemporaryView More Jobs