Banking & Financial Services jobs
373 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHorshamPermanent
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
The TMT team primarily focuses on Telecom and Digital Media - the VP will support the group head and one additional MD. This is a newly created position that offers runway to lead deals and manage the junior staff.
- One of the world's premier Investment Banking Boutiques
- First VP role in the newly created digital media subvertical
We are looking for a leading analyst to perform Mandate Monitoring Tasks in covering both pre and post trade mandate monitoring. You will be aligned with Global activities where possible, and undertake ad-hoc activities and projects to develop and enhance the mandate monitoring processes.
New YorkPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- Based in Chicago
- Market leading Asset Management firm
Our client is seeking a Consumer Compliance Officer to join a team of professionals with experience in fair lending, loan compliance, and strong working knowledge of consumer regulations including TILA, ECOA, UDAAP, FCRA and more.
- Seeking compliance professional with consumer lending/loan compliance experience
- Work for an established FinTech firm located in the heart of New York City
My client is looking for a qualified Candidate to Manage their Trade Product Division. This is a leadership position, managing one or more Supervisors within the division, so you will be responsible for the team's development, performance management, succession planning and hiring and execution of the division's talent strategy.
New YorkPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Settlements Manager
- Leadership Opportunity for Experienced Settlements and Risk Management Candidate
In order to build on the market-leading position of their product, our Client is looking for a Sector Specialist Analyst to join their New York Team.
CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Great opporunity for research and sales exposure
- Client facing role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, while taking over the role of an Assistant Controller functioning as the heart of the community bank's finance team.
- Join the finance team as the VP of Financial Reporting
- Community bank with enviable track records
The Manager-Americas Finance will be responsible for managing the day to day financial reporting for the Northern America Region. The Manager will also support the development of the Capital Plan, the Profit Plan and Forecasts for Northern America, including US and Canadian Retail, eCommerce, and Business Sales. This role will manage a team of 2.
- Finance Manager, Finance, Retail, Apparel
- Corporate Finance, Apparel, Fashion, Accounting
In this critical role within the Corporate Services team, you will support the firm's overall growth in both organic and inorganic initiatives including support in identifying potential targets, sourcing transactions and business planning surrounding acquisitions. The company is sponsor backed by global Private Equity funds with a target to double in size in the next decade.
- strategic role with an principal investing aspect
- quickly growing company backed by sponsors
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsVice President M&A (Digital Media)New YorkPermanentConsumer Compliance OfficerNew YorkPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000Trade Support AVP/VPJersey CityPermanentVice President of Financial Reporting - Banking - CambridgeCambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000Finance ManagerNew YorkPermanentCorporate Development AssociateNew YorkPermanentCompliance Director, Regulatory RelationsMinneapolisPermanentSenior Asset Management Business AnalystNew YorkPermanentPerformance Analytics AnalystNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs