Banking & Financial Services jobs
365 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Chief Operating Officer
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHorshamPermanent
Searching for an Associate Director - Mergers and Acquisitions in Horsham or Lancaster, PA.
- Associate director of M&A
- M&A associate director
Seeking candidates with Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting experience for this great opportunity in a leading Investment Bank.
- Global Investment Bank
- Great opportunity to expand career in the broker dealer space
The associate role serves as a key member of the deal team, working on several engagements. This person will be given significant responsibility and will gain in-depth transaction experience, client exposure, negotiation skills, and an understanding of transaction structures throughout several industries.
- Valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Development of potential buyer lists
- Preparation of management presentations
- Investment Banking Associate
Our client, located in Jersey City, is seeking a Associate Director of Cost Finance to join its growing team.
- Associate Director of Cost Finanace
- Exciting Opportunity within a Growing Firm in Jersey City
Our client is a well-regarded Private Debt Fund. They are seeking a Senior Analyst / Associate to join their expanding direct investment practice.
- NYC Private Debt Firm
- Senior Analyst/ Associate
A high-impact investment fund located in Manhattan is seeking a Finance Manager.
- Impact Investment Fund Seeking Finance Manager
- Private Equity Experience Required
- Experienced CNH Trader
- Experienced Trader
- CNH Trades
The Regulatory Project Manager is a critical member of the Front Office Regulatory Reform Implementation Team and works on multiple work streams assessing and delivering business process and supporting changes as part of Market's global response to regulatory requirements.
- Exciting opportunity leading end to end regulatory initiatives
- Opportunity on a cross-functional, fast-moving team
An OTC Collateral Management Analyst
Los AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
- An OTC Collateral Management Analyst
- At a leading global investment bank
A Brentwood based Real Estate Private Equity Investment firm uses a unique, hands on & value add approach which has resulted in 100+ properties & 13,400 units acquired ($2Billion of acquired value). Finding such success in their niche strategy of acquiring B-List multifamily properties and turning them into A-List through conservative investment has resulted in their overall, rapid growth!
- Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing, Real Estate PE firm!
- Gain exposure to members of Acquisition, Investor Relations, and Accounting
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsAssociate / AVP - Broker Dealer Regulatory ReportingJersey CityPermanentAssociate Director of Cost FinanaceJersey CityPermanentFinance Manager, Impact Investment FundNew YorkPermanentAssociate Vice President CNH TraderNew YorkPermanentRegulatory Project ManagerManhattanTemporaryOTC Collateral Management AnalystNew YorkTemporaryState Filing Compliance OfficerJersey CityPermanentSr. Analyst / Portfolio Management AssociateLos AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000Senior AccountantLos AngelesPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000View More Jobs