Banking & Financial Services jobs
507 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Back Office - Operations
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (USD)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSan JosePermanent
Our client, a global management consulting firm has engaged Michael Page on an exclusive basis for the appointments of Principle (West Coast Lead) and Senior Manager (Engagement Lead) both based in San Jose, CA reporting up to the Partners.
Featured JobLondonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Looking for Management Consultants out of Big 4 Advisory OR Top Consulting Firms
- Opportunity to strategically develop the US Market and work with Fortune 500s
Primarily known as a restructuring and forensic accountancy firm, this boutique has bought it's way into the London Financial Due Diligence market by bringing in a number of high profile operators already established in the private equity deals space. In order to continue with their rapid rising work load they have strong growth plans for 2016.New YorkTemporary
The QA Compliance Consultant will be joining a team of individuals to help assist the Chief Compliance Officer in all compliance functions. This position is a contract opportunity and is not paying travel or expenses.
WilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000
- Seeking skilled compliance professional to assist in risk assessment and testing
- Exciting opportunity with French bank located in New York, NY
The Model Development Lead Analyst will be responsible for developing predictive models and performing statistical analysis. This individual will provide project-specific leadership and work with many stakeholders throughout the Risk team to provide expertise in project design, predictive model development, and model validation.
- My client is a leading investment bank
- My client is seeking a Model Development Lead Analyst to join their growing team
The Operational Risk Manager will work in the firm's New York office, reporting directly to the Head of Operational Risk. This role will require full responsibility for the strategy and direction for Operational Risk Management practiced.
- My Client is seeking an Operational Risk Manager to join their New York team.
- Major Financial Services firm searching for an Operational Risk Manager.
Our client is seeking a Product Control Associate within Financial Services
- Our client is seeking a Product Control Associate within Financial Services
- Our client is a leading global investment bank located in Raleigh, NC
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking an exceptional VP, FP&A. This role will sit alongside senior Finance executives covering multiple responsibilities. As our client continues to grow out their business, the VP, FP&A will lead a team to build and grow out the finance function.
Based in the Greater New York/Connecticut Area, this role offers a competitive base salary with bonus eligibility and strong benefits. Fast-moving process!
- Leading Firm Seeks VP, FP&A
- Urgent Hire - FP&A, P&L, GAAP Principles
Our Client is looking for a PMO Analyst with 5 years of experience with a Financial Reporting background. Looking for a hardworking individual with a proven high productivity level and balancing multiple activities and work priorities.
- Looking for experienced PMO Analyst withg Budget Management and Cost Control
- Strong PowerPoint Background
Our client is currently seeking a Manager of Consolidations who will be responsible for actively managing claims and oversight of claim payment authorization. Based in the local New York Metro Area, this position will serve as an integral member of the Global Risk Management Division.
Working alongside senior management, candidates with strong analytical skills, experience in risk management and/or insurance, and leadership qualities are ideal.
- Leading Firm Seeks Consolidations Manager
- Urgent Hire!!! Manager of Consolidations & Reporting
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist financial services and banking recruitment. We’re acknowledged as one of the leading banking and financial services recruitment companies in the country, with a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide.
Specialists in Banking and Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page Banking & Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global markets and global banking sectors. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialized consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest job seekers and the best employers for a successful match. Many of our consultants worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
For More Information on How we can Support your Hiring or Job Search Needs:
Latest JobsQA Compliance ConsultantNew YorkTemporaryModel Development Lead AnalystWilmingtonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD150,000Operational Risk ManagerNew YorkPermanentProduct Control AssociateRaleighTemporaryVP, FP&AInternationalPermanentManager, ConsolidationsInternationalPermanentAVP - Financial ReportingJacksonvillePermanentMarket Risk SpecialistNew YorkPermanentCompliance AnalystNew YorkPermanentView More Jobs