Banking & Financial Services - Capital Markets / Equity jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Capital Markets / Equity jobs
- St. LouisPermanent
My client, a financial services firm are looking to hire a number of AML Analysts as they relocate a significant number of roles to St Louis.
- Exciting Opportunity with an Expanding Firm
- Dynamic team with excellent growth potential
The Financial Economist role is with a bank located in midtown Manhattan - New York City. The person in this role will write technical and non-technical reports and forecasts on the debt and housing markets. The Financial Economist will be working closely with the CEO to advise him/her on economic topics and market trends.
- Bank located in New York City
- Massive Career Growth Opportunity
My client is looking for an Associate Director for the Capital Adequacy team. This role will be responsible for leading and assisting in the production of various regulatory filings including FRY 9C, and ensuring an appropriate control framework is in place. This role requires about 25% travel to the East Coast.
- VP level role with a Leading Investment Bank
- Knowledge of Regulatory filing (ex: FRY-9C) required
The Corporate Actions team is responsible for the timely and accurate allocation of funds and securities on mandatory and voluntary corporate events. The group is responsible for managing and controlling high levels of risk and liability inherent in the corporate event process.
- Voltuntary and Involuntary Corportate Actions
- Equities- U.S. and International
Entry Level Rotational Program within Management Consulting for Banking clients.
Project management, process improvement, operational movement.
- No industry experience required
- Management Consulting firm seeking sharp, outgoing recent gradutes
This is an exciting role for candidates with strong expertise and experience in Capital Adequacy and US Basel 3 Capital Rules, with opportunities for growth and exposure to multiple groups within the business.
- Leading Multinational financial services firm
- Opportunities for Growth within business