Banking & Financial Services - Debt / Structured Finance jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Debt / Structured Finance jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Our client's Institutional Client Department is looking to hire a Director level Senior Client Executive to help support the syndication of Middle Market and Leveraged Finance loans. This person will primarily cover institutional and bank investors. Candidate must have direct sales and Middle Market distribution experience, and ideally come with a strong rolodex of investor clients.
- Large International Banking Firm growing in this space
Our client is looking an experienced Analyst with current leveraged finance or investment banking experience to join their Leveraged and Acquisition Finance team which develops solutions in the following areas of Debt financing: origination, arrangement, underwriting and syndication of buyouts and institutionally-led corporate acquisitions.
- Investment Banking
- Leveraged Finance
Focus on attribution reporting & customized client/ consultant reporting.
Will have to handle ad-hoc requests & projects from Business development.
- Prestigious asset management firm that manages over $20 billion
- Opportunity for quick growth & exposure to whole investment team
Well regarded Global Private Investment Fund seeks Capital Markets expert for a seat in the New York / CT region. Must have a strong credit foundation.
- Private Equity, Private Debt, Credit Funds
- Leveraged Finance + Capital Markets
Opportunity to join a brand name multinational bank as their AVP of Commercial Real Estate/Mortgage. This individual will explore bilateral and syndicated commercial real estate loan opportunities in the Western US market and much more.
- Syndicated commercial real estate loan experience is a must
- Opportunity to join a well-established and continuously growing organization