Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing real estate investment trust as they expand their portfolio into senior housing. Our client builds fully integrated real estate companies that operate within a niche market. They provide a clear career path for their employees, offer competitive salaries, and an overall inclusive and friendly work environment.
Downers GrovePermanentUSD60,000 - USD101,000
- Rapidly growing REIT expanding into a new asset class
- Looking for experienced Asset Manager able to hit the ground running
In this newly created role, you will work directly with the Senior Vice President of Finance and be part of a dynamic team that is looking for their next superstar. You will work in an environment that continuously challenges you, for a company that will provide you with competitive pay, bonuses, and an excellent benefits structure.
- Leading property trust are looking for a future leader, heading up appraisals
- Play a central role and work closely with senior leadership
Our client is seeking a Junior Trade Support Analyst
- Our client is seeking a Junior Trade Support Analyst
- Our client is a leading global asset manager located in New York City
Top Tier Asset Manager is looking to fill an entry level position with excellent opportunity for growth within all aspects of their services
- Leading Asset Management Firm
- Excellent opportunity for recent grads
The candidate will report to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and assist with the operational due diligence reviews of external Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms.
The ideal candidate witll review the legal documentation, audit financial statements as well as operations, compliance, and trading policies and procedures of the external managers prior to investment
Maintaining periodic communications with managers to gather updated information related to their business operations and documenting changes that relate to operational risk.
Liaising with the internal Legal and Compliance on matters related to operational due diligence.
- Prestigious Family Office
- Exciting opportuntiy with the ODD space
The qualified candidate will be immersed in a fast paced environment involving post trade and pre-settlement reconciliation for FX, Currency Swaps, Futures, Options, USD Treasury, CAD Treasury and Daily Funding needs of the Firm. Candidate will report directly to the manager of Settlement Processing. Experience in derivatives/money market/Futures and Options or foreign exchange required.
- Glabal banking company with extensive product portfolio
- Candidate will be immersed in fast paced environment in daily settlement process
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm, is seeking to bring on-board an experienced individual within their middle office to manage a Fixed Income Trade Support group.
- Trade Support Manager, Fixed Income
- Top Tier Asset Management Firm
The client is a top tier Asset Management firm located in midtown Manhattan. The Operations Associate role will be responsible for providing operational support and development to the firm's Portfolio Managers. This is the chance to join a growing and stable firm with a great culture and reputation.
- Top Tier Asset Management Located in Midtown Manhattan
- Great Culture and Career Growth Opportunity
Strategic Initiatives Group: The Strategic Initiatives Group (SI) is focused on working with the all of the relevant stakeholder groups across the firm to deliver short-term tactical and long term strategic solutions to the complex issues presented by managing and operating alternative products. SI engagements are high profile initiatives which require team members to have senior level exposure and play an active role in shaping the future state operating model of Alternatives Operations; a typical SI project is at least as much about processes and implementing change as it is about technology employed to do so.
- Leading Wealth Management Company
- Managing and operating alternative products