Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- Asset servicing including security master maintenance, reviewing credit agreements, monitoring and booking all investment activity, wire processing, and performing due diligence on operating partners for real estate investments.
- Our Client is a Leading Global Hedge Fund Firm based in Dallas, TX.
- Our Client is seeking a Credit Operations Analyst.
Market Leading, Independent and International Asset Manager & Financial Advisory Firm is seeking a driven individual to join a rapidly expanding Middle Office team.
- Market Leading, Independent and International Asset Manager & Financial Advisory
- Rapidly Expanding Middle Office Team
Our client seeks an analyst to join the portfolio management team of an innovative and growing institutional, private equity real estate mutal fund. The Fund, which has a very strong four-year track record, and $500MM+ AUM, is growing rapidly and part of a suite of successful real-estate offerings from our firm that also include a publicly-traded REIT and multiple private investment vehicles.
- Growing Institutional, Private Equity Real Estate Mutal Fund - $500MM AUM
- Rapidly Expanding Portfolio Operations Team
Market Leading Research and Portfolio Advisory Services Firm is seeking a driven individual to join it's Client Service & Operations team.
- Market Leading Research and Portfolio Advisory Services Firm
- Rapidly Expanding Client Service & Operations Team
Market Leading Asset Manager, $90B AUM is seeking a driven individual to join a rapidly expanding Trade Assistant & Implementation Team
- Market Leading Asset Manager, $60B AUM
- Rapidly Expanding Trade Assistant/Implementation Team
Market Leading, $2.5B AUM Multi-Strategy Credit Focused Hedge Fund & Investment Manager is seeking a driven individual to join as a Trading Assistant
LexingtonPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Market Leading $2.5B AUM Credit Hedge Fund
- On-The-Desk Trading Assistant
High growth Retail Bank seeks Loan Operations Manager to join their growing team on the North Shore of Boston.
- High growth regional bank
- Based in the North Shore
A Top-Tier Hedge Fund seeks an intelligent candidate to work on their Middle Office/Operations Team based around CDS, IRS, Futures, Options.
- Our Client is a Rapidly Growing Top-Tier Hedge Fund based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a candidate to work in their Middle Office/Operations team
The role reports to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and the successful candidate will assist with operational due diligence reviews across the firms Alternative Asset classes.
The ideal candidate will review legal documentation, audit financial statements as well as operations, compliance, and trading policies and procedures of the external managers prior to investment.
Maintaining periodic communications with managers to gather updated information related to their business operations and documenting changes that relate to operational risk.
Liaising with the internal Legal and Compliance team on matters related to operational due diligence.
- Prestigious Family Office
- Exciting opportuntiy within the ODD space