Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
The candidate will report to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and assist with the operational due diligence reviews of external Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms.
The ideal candidate witll review the legal documentation, audit financial statements as well as operations, compliance, and trading policies and procedures of the external managers prior to investment
Maintaining periodic communications with managers to gather updated information related to their business operations and documenting changes that relate to operational risk.
Liaising with the internal Legal and Compliance on matters related to operational due diligence.
- Prestigious Family Office
- Exciting opportuntiy with the ODD space
Top Tier Asset Manager is looking to fill an entry level position with excellent opportunity for growth within all aspects of their services
- Leading Asset Management Firm
- Excellent opportunity for recent grads
The qualified candidate will be immersed in a fast paced environment involving post trade and pre-settlement reconciliation for FX, Currency Swaps, Futures, Options, USD Treasury, CAD Treasury and Daily Funding needs of the Firm. Candidate will report directly to the manager of Settlement Processing. Experience in derivatives/money market/Futures and Options or foreign exchange required.
- Glabal banking company with extensive product portfolio
- Candidate will be immersed in fast paced environment in daily settlement process
Our client, a leading Asset Management firm, is seeking to bring on-board an experienced individual within their middle office to manage a Fixed Income Trade Support group.
- Trade Support Manager, Fixed Income
- Top Tier Asset Management Firm
The client is a top tier Asset Management firm located in midtown Manhattan. The Operations Associate role will be responsible for providing operational support and development to the firm's Portfolio Managers. This is the chance to join a growing and stable firm with a great culture and reputation.
- Top Tier Asset Management Located in Midtown Manhattan
- Great Culture and Career Growth Opportunity
Strategic Initiatives Group: The Strategic Initiatives Group (SI) is focused on working with the all of the relevant stakeholder groups across the firm to deliver short-term tactical and long term strategic solutions to the complex issues presented by managing and operating alternative products. SI engagements are high profile initiatives which require team members to have senior level exposure and play an active role in shaping the future state operating model of Alternatives Operations; a typical SI project is at least as much about processes and implementing change as it is about technology employed to do so.
- Leading Wealth Management Company
- Managing and operating alternative products
Market Leading Asset Manager - $20B+ AUM is seeking a Manager for theirt Rapidly Expanding Portfolio Administration Team.
- Market Leading Asset Manager - $20B+ AUM
- Rapidly Expanding Portfolio Administration Team
Market Leading Asset Manager - $85B AUM is seeking a driven candidate to join a Rapidly Expanding Middle Office Team.
- Market Leading Asset Manager - $85B AUM
- Rapidly Expanding Middle Office Team
Hedge Fund - CLO/Bank Debt Admin/Middle Office
- Market Leading Hedge Fund & Asset Manager
- Rapidly Expanding CLO/Bank Debt Team
We have partnered with a small growing Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund located in Greenwich, CT searching for a Trading Assistant/Junior Trader who will support the trading activity of the firm and eventually transition into a Trader for the firm. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience within Middle Office/Operations, either on the buy or sell side.
- Growing L/S Equity Connecticut Hedge Fund
- Looking for Operations/Middle Office experience