Banking & Financial Services - Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management jobs
- New YorkPermanent
Market Leading Hedge Fund is seeking a driven individual to join as a Credit Hedge Fund Operations team
- Market Leading Credit Hedge Fund
- Rapidly Expanding Operations Team
Market Leading, $2.5B AUM Multi-Strategy Credit Focused Hedge Fund & Investment Manager is seeking a driven individual to join as a Trading Assistant
ChicagoPermanentUSD68,000 - USD80,001
- Market Leading $2.5B AUM Credit Hedge Fund
- On-The-Desk Trading Assistant
Wanted: Motivated banking professional looking for an exciting new opportunity in a client facing position.
Become the subject matter expert and account manager of customers within the portfolio of our client's premiere line of Custody, Escrow, and IPA Products.
LexingtonPermanentUSD95,000 - USD115,000
- Firm With A Large Global Platform
- Fantastic Career Growth Opportunity
High growth Retail Bank seeks Loan Operations Manager to join their growing team on the North Shore of Boston.
- High growth regional bank
- Based in the North Shore
A Top-Tier Hedge Fund seeks an intelligent candidate to work on their Middle Office/Operations Team based around CDS, IRS, Futures, Options.
- Our Client is a Rapidly Growing Top-Tier Hedge Fund based in NYC.
- Our Client is seeking a candidate to work in their Middle Office/Operations team
The role reports to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and the successful candidate will assist with operational due diligence reviews across the firms Alternative Asset classes.
The ideal candidate will review legal documentation, audit financial statements as well as operations, compliance, and trading policies and procedures of the external managers prior to investment.
Maintaining periodic communications with managers to gather updated information related to their business operations and documenting changes that relate to operational risk.
Liaising with the internal Legal and Compliance team on matters related to operational due diligence.
- Prestigious Family Office
- Exciting opportuntiy within the ODD space
Top Tier Asset Manager is looking to fill an entry level position with excellent opportunity for growth within all aspects of their services
- Leading Asset Management Firm
- Excellent opportunity for recent grads
The qualified candidate will be immersed in a fast paced environment involving post trade and pre-settlement reconciliation for FX, Currency Swaps, Futures, Options, USD Treasury, CAD Treasury and Daily Funding needs of the Firm. Candidate will report directly to the manager of Settlement Processing. Experience in derivatives/money market/Futures and Options or foreign exchange required.
- Glabal banking company with extensive product portfolio
- Candidate will be immersed in fast paced environment in daily settlement process
We have partnered with a small growing Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund located in Greenwich, CT searching for a Trading Assistant/Junior Trader who will support the trading activity of the firm and eventually transition into a Trader for the firm. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience within Middle Office/Operations, either on the buy or sell side.
- Growing L/S Equity Connecticut Hedge Fund
- Looking for Operations/Middle Office experience