Construction - Construction Planning jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Construction Planning jobs
Our client is a consistently growing civil engineering firm in the Boston area that is looking to add to their talented group. This company is unique because of their strong client relationships all over New England and because of their deep commitment to their employees, they are driven to create a family atmosphere everyday. This firm provides not only a great working environment where employees are top priority but also provide stock options to all employees starting day 1. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for design plans, technical reports, due diligence and client interaction in addition to other duties.
DallasPermanentUSD85,000 - USD100,000
- Fantastic backlog
- Strong, experienced leadership
Our client is a hospitality firm seeking an in-house Interior Designer Director to supervise our numerous projects, which include restaurants, hotels and private membership clubs - primarily Hospitality related industries. This position offers an unique opportunity to work in all different aspects of design including space planning, finishes, construction, FF&E, presentations, and even art selection or photography and branding.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Interior Design Director - Hospitality
- Hotel Renovations
Architect needed for high profile company! The Design Job Captain will report directly to the Design Director. The primary responsibilities of the position will be managing the production of contract documents from conceptual design or design development through construction.
- Architect/ Design Job Captain for top construction company
- Owner's Representative hiring for a Artitect / Design Job Captain
Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts. Liaison between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in a project.
DenverPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Large General Contractor with opportunity for career growth
- Large pipeline of projects
Our client is a growing national General Contractor with a great pipeline in Colorado. Seeking a proven Superintendent that has experience with projects valued from $500K-1.5MM. Projects will be local to Colorado and will span across multiple disciplines.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- National General Contractor looking to hire for growing Denver based office
- Searching for Superintendent with Tenant Improvement background
Michael Page is currently working with one of the most reputable and respected CMs in Boston. Due to consistent growth and a very busy pipeline, the company is looking for an experienced Scheduler to join their team. This is a key role for the organization and for the right person, there is tremendous growth opportunity present as the team and the company continue to expand.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to join one of the most reputable CMs in Boston
Purchasing Manager - Construction
* Join a top HomeBuilder in the DMV area
* Purchase and Procure Materials and Equipment
Our Client Our client is a premier family-owned Home Builder that takes training and development extremely seriously
LansingPermanentUSD80,000 - USD130,001
- Great Opportunity To Work For One Of The Countries Best Builders
- Seeking Professional Purchasing Manager for a Top Tier Home Builder
For more than 70 years this GC has been pushing the boundaries of construction through innovation and award winning performance. They are looking to add quality superintendents to their team with experience in the higher education market.
DetroitPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,001
- Award winning ENR Top 400 firm
- Excellent compensation and benefits
This top performing general contractor is looking to bring on a strong superintendent in the Detroit area. They work on projects up to $100M in value and have a large pipeline of work going into the new year.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- No travel!
- Salary reviews in first 6 months of employment
Our client is seeking an experienced project superintendent to work on their expanding pipeline for 2017-18. The first major project falls within the electrical/industrial infrastructure space.
- Seeking an experienced Superintendent to work on expanding company pipeline
- Aggressively expanding organization