Construction - Construction Planning jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Construction Planning jobs
- ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD165,000
Individual with a minimum of 12 months working within interiors/ tenant improvement general contracting environment. Have extensive knowledge and understanding of project management including estimating and pre-construction. With the ability to work in a fast paced multi-project environment developing relationships with large accounts.
- Edgy, flexible working environment with fast track growth
- Opportunity for partnership and ownership
Our clients seeking a Preconstruction Manager with experience in their core markets. These markets include: Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Hospitality, and Commercial Mixed use.
- National level General Contractor
- Consistently ranked in the top 15 General Contractors in the country by ENR
Our client is a highly respected, industry leading Civil Engineering firm in the Boston area that is looking to add an exceptional Electrical Engineer to their growing team.
AustinPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Opportunity to grow quickly within the organization
- The chance to work on large scale projects
The Preconstruction Manager will assist in all aspects of the Preconstruction process. The Preconstruction Manager will oversee Preconstruction and land development including design interface, budgets, plans, specifications, relevant building codes, scheduling, and ensuring compliance with policy and procedures
- National Multifamily and Student Housing Developer headquartered in Austin, TX
- Oustanding opportunity with a very stable organization