Construction - Construction Planning jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Construction Planning jobs
Our client is a consistently growing civil engineering firm in the Boston area that is looking to add to their talented group. This company is unique because of their strong client relationships all over New England and because of their deep commitment to their employees, they are driven to create a family atmosphere everyday. The Civil Engineer will be responsible for design plans, technical reports, due diligence and client interaction in addition to other duties.
DenverPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Great growth opportunity
- Ability to work on large, complex projects
Our client is a growing national General Contractor with a great pipeline in Colorado. Seeking a proven Superintendent that has experience with projects valued from $500K-1.5MM. Projects will be local to Colorado and will span across multiple disciplines.
BostonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- National General Contractor looking to hire for growing Denver based office
- Searching for Superintendent with Tenant Improvement background
Michael Page is currently working with one of the most reputable and respected CMs in Boston. Due to consistent growth and a very busy pipeline, the company is looking for an experienced Scheduler to join their team. This is a key role for the organization and for the right person, there is tremendous growth opportunity present as the team and the company continue to expand.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to join one of the most reputable CMs in Boston
Purchasing Manager - Construction
* Join a top HomeBuilder in the DMV area
* Purchase and Procure Materials and Equipment
Our Client Our client is a premier family-owned Home Builder that takes training and development extremely seriously
LansingPermanentUSD80,000 - USD130,001
- Great Opportunity To Work For One Of The Countries Best Builders
- Seeking Professional Purchasing Manager for a Top Tier Home Builder
For more than 70 years this GC has been pushing the boundaries of construction through innovation and award winning performance. They are looking to add quality superintendents to their team with experience in the higher education market.
DetroitPermanentUSD70,000 - USD110,001
- Award winning ENR Top 400 firm
- Excellent compensation and benefits
This top performing general contractor is looking to bring on a strong superintendent in the Detroit area. They work on projects up to $100M in value and have a large pipeline of work going into the new year.
Los AngelesPermanentUSD125,000 - USD150,000
- No travel!
- Salary reviews in first 6 months of employment
Our client is seeking an experienced project superintendent to work on their expanding pipeline for 2017-18. The first major project falls within the electrical/industrial infrastructure space.
DetroitPermanentUSD65,000 - USD100,000
- Seeking an experienced Superintendent to work on expanding company pipeline
- Aggressively expanding organization
This general contractor has been in the industry for 30 years and is well known in the construction community. They are looking to bring on a seasoned Superintendent to help grow their book of business and grow with the company. They have a large pipeline going into the year and are looking for someone to be on projects start to finish.
- Fast track growth potential with $300 million a year company
- All projects in and around downtown Detroit
Our client, an international real estate developer, are looking to hire a Senior Construction Scheduler in Manhattan, New York to join some major residential projects in the city.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD165,000
- Senior Construction Scheduler
Individual with a minimum of 12 months working within interiors/ tenant improvement general contracting environment. Have extensive knowledge and understanding of project management including estimating and pre-construction. With the ability to work in a fast paced multi-project environment developing relationships with large accounts.
- Edgy, flexible working environment with fast track growth
- Opportunity for partnership and ownership