Construction - Construction Planning jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Construction Planning jobs
- DetroitPermanentUSD65,000 - USD100,000
This general contractor has been in the industry for 30 years and is well known in the construction community. They are looking to bring on a seasoned Superintendent to help grow their book of business and grow with the company. They have a large pipeline going into the year and are looking for someone to be on projects start to finish.
FloridaPermanentUSD130,000 - USD160,000
- Fast track growth potential with $300 million a year company
- All projects in and around downtown Detroit
The Chief Estimator is the primary member of the estimating team who has overall responsibility for the creation of budgets and estimates produced by the Special Projects Department. The Chief Estimator is responsible for the oversight of the estimating process for all projects bid and awarded in the District, and will establish standardized procedures, methods and processes for estimating and training estimating resources in the use of the same.
CharlottePermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- We have a number of clients actively looking for Chief Estimators & Precon in FL
- Main industry focus: Education, Healthcare, Commercial/Retail, Multifamily
The client that I am representing is a family owned, luxury home builder located in Charlotte, NC. They have a strong emphasis on their core values and are currently looking for an architect with experience in the residential space to join their team.
The homes range from $500k-$2M. This architect position will primarily be responsible for custom homes, but may also be asked to contribute to renovation design when needed.
- Custom Residential Design + Build Firm
- Office located in Charlotte
Our client, an international real estate developer, are looking to hire a Senior Construction Scheduler in Manhattan, New York to join some major residential projects in the city.
ChicagoPermanentUSD100,000 - USD165,000
- Senior Construction Scheduler
Individual with a minimum of 12 months working within interiors/ tenant improvement general contracting environment. Have extensive knowledge and understanding of project management including estimating and pre-construction. With the ability to work in a fast paced multi-project environment developing relationships with large accounts.
- Edgy, flexible working environment with fast track growth
- Opportunity for partnership and ownership
Our clients seeking a Preconstruction Manager with experience in their core markets. These markets include: Healthcare, Education, Aviation, Hospitality, and Commercial Mixed use.
- National level General Contractor
- Consistently ranked in the top 15 General Contractors in the country by ENR