Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
Manages new tooling projects from receipt of customer order through customer approval. Responsible for the processes, resources, and process adherence that enables team to achieve measurable objectives in quality, delivery, and financial performance for all global tooling development projects.
Oak LawnPermanentUSD200,000 - USD250,000
- Program Manager for plastic injection molding company
- Leadership Opportunity to manage teams and launch new products
The VP of Engineering will direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration and completion of engineering projects the group to help deliver the company's 3 and 5 yr. strategic plan.
- Fast Paced Double Digit Growth
- Food Production/CPG Client
Originates and/or develops designs for products relating to defined customers/ engineering needs. This also may include adaptation of existing designs to new customer applications.
- Industry Leading Company
- Serves multiple markets
This role carries the responsibility for production from order receipt to shipment. The main purpose is to manage the Operations department to ensure the procurement of materials and manufacturing of all products to required quality and safety standards, on time and within budget
ProvidencePermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- Materials Planning, Kanban, Lean Manufacturing
- 6 sigma, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Production upscale
Our Client, a start up medical company near Providence, is looking for a Manufacturing Leader to join their team.
- A small but growing Medical Device Company is looking to add to their Leadership
- Potential for Growth, Promotion, and high visibility
A well established food company is looking to bring on a dynamic plant manager to run their manufacturing facility in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Exciting Plant Manager Opportunity with well established organization
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of plant management experience required
- National Food Production Company
- Manager of Production and Quality
- Food Production Organization
- Global Organization
Global manufacturing company, specializing in materials seeks a hands on Plant Manager with Quality experience to join their team!
BristolPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Global manufacturing company
- Career growth!
A Packaging Company in Central Connecticut is seeking a plastics processing engineer to join their growing team! The organization is looking for a seasoned resource whose had a prior background in injection molding and plastics. The team is looking for someone to hit the ground running and help with a growing production need!
- Fortune 500 Packaging Company
- Process Engineer
A up and coming snack producer in the Greater NYC area is seeking a VP Of Manufacturing to help lead their growing operation. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and will have an understanding of all levels of the business with the ability to communicate across all levels effectively. This person will have a significant role in driving the business forward and needs to be dedicated completely to this task.
- Fortune 500 CPG Organization
- Leadership Opportunity