Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- CincinnatiPermanentUSD200,000 - USD225,000
Functional Vice Presidents/Department Heads responsible for operational results report to the COO. These include:
- VP Operations
- VP Sales
- General Council
HoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Customer Focused Commercially Minded Operator Required
- Profitable, Growing, High Potential Company
My client is looking for a Plant Manager to run their Sand and Aggregate facility
- Plant Manager with Hydraulic Frac sand experience
- 5 years operations experience in Silica Aggregate or similar facility
Oversee all plant operations to ensure all customer requirements are met on the plant floor on a timely basis.
AtlantaPermanentUSD85,000 - USD120,000
- Automotive Experience Preferred
- 5-10 years experience
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
BloomingtonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD165,000
- ATL based General Contractor with a pipeline of Commercial projects
- Looking for a Superintendent with ground up construction experience
In this role as Plant Manager you will be functionally responsible for production, quality assurance, maintenance and warehouse departments. Most importantly we seek a Plant Manager capable of fostering a safety first culture. In this facility there is a mix of high speed blow molding and can filling stations.
BostonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD85,000
- Global Food Beverage company with annual revenue $20 billion
- New plant, next generation technology, automation, food packaging environment
The position allows you to have complete ownership of multiple project lines with the support of the management team.
- Located in Boston, MA
- Work With Multiple Product Lines From Front to Back End Production
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Manager to join their team at their South Carolina site. This individual will lead and support various teams. They will be responsible for the cost management, product quality, maintenance of assets and continuous improvement etc.
- Plant Manager-Global CPG Manufacturer
- Urgent Need!- Plant Manager- CPG
This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your career to a General Manager role of a $50-80M business unit of a Fortune 500 business. The Leadership Development Program is designed to expose people to multiple facets of business management and enable them to take on broad, high impact positions.
- Leadership Program with Fortune 500 business
- High growth role with fast track to General Manager position