Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
Originates and/or develops designs for products relating to defined customers/ engineering needs. This also may include adaptation of existing designs to new customer applications.
- Industry Leading Company
- Serves multiple markets
This role carries the responsibility for production from order receipt to shipment. The main purpose is to manage the Operations department to ensure the procurement of materials and manufacturing of all products to required quality and safety standards, on time and within budget
ProvidencePermanentUSD100,000 - USD140,000
- Materials Planning, Kanban, Lean Manufacturing
- 6 sigma, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Production upscale
Our Client, a start up medical company near Providence, is looking for a Manufacturing Leader to join their team.
- A small but growing Medical Device Company is looking to add to their Leadership
- Potential for Growth, Promotion, and high visibility
A well established food company is looking to bring on a dynamic plant manager to run their manufacturing facility in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Exciting Plant Manager Opportunity with well established organization
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of plant management experience required
Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager that can mentor & lead a team of Engineers, bringing them - & the organization - to the next level. The team will be responsible for everything from manufacturing concept through commercial production. If your background is in CPG/plastic injection molding with an expertise in manufacturing, please apply today!
- Senior leadership role in a growing organization!
- Chance to build a team from scratch!
- National Food Production Company
- Manager of Production and Quality
GreenvillePermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000
- Food Production Organization
- Global Organization
Our client is looking for a Plant Manager with experience in a Non-Woven Textile manufacturing setting. This candidate with be responsible for achieving targeted production volumes by managing line operations within the companies quality, safety and training standards.
- Multi-national company in need of Plant Manager
- Position is available due to extreme growth within the company
Global manufacturing company, specializing in materials seeks a hands on Plant Manager with Quality experience to join their team!
BristolPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Global manufacturing company
- Career growth!
A Packaging Company in Central Connecticut is seeking a plastics processing engineer to join their growing team! The organization is looking for a seasoned resource whose had a prior background in injection molding and plastics. The team is looking for someone to hit the ground running and help with a growing production need!
- Fortune 500 Packaging Company
- Process Engineer
A up and coming snack producer in the Greater NYC area is seeking a VP Of Manufacturing to help lead their growing operation. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and will have an understanding of all levels of the business with the ability to communicate across all levels effectively. This person will have a significant role in driving the business forward and needs to be dedicated completely to this task.
- Fortune 500 CPG Organization
- Leadership Opportunity