Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- GreenvillePermanentUSD150,000 - USD170,000
Our client is looking for a Plant Manager with experience in a Non-Woven Textile manufacturing setting. This candidate with be responsible for achieving targeted production volumes by managing line operations within the companies quality, safety and training standards.
- Multi-national company in need of Plant Manager
- Position is available due to extreme growth within the company
Global manufacturing company, specializing in materials seeks a hands on Plant Manager with Quality experience to join their team!
BristolPermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Global manufacturing company
- Career growth!
A Packaging Company in Central Connecticut is seeking a plastics processing engineer to join their growing team! The organization is looking for a seasoned resource whose had a prior background in injection molding and plastics. The team is looking for someone to hit the ground running and help with a growing production need!
- Fortune 500 Packaging Company
- Process Engineer
A up and coming snack producer in the Greater NYC area is seeking a VP Of Manufacturing to help lead their growing operation. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and will have an understanding of all levels of the business with the ability to communicate across all levels effectively. This person will have a significant role in driving the business forward and needs to be dedicated completely to this task.
HoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Fortune 500 CPG Organization
- Leadership Opportunity
My client is looking for a Plant Manager to run their Sand and Aggregate facility
- Plant Manager with Hydraulic Frac sand experience
- 5 years operations experience in Silica Aggregate or similar facility
Oversee all plant operations to ensure all customer requirements are met on the plant floor on a timely basis.
BloomingtonPermanentUSD150,000 - USD165,000
- Automotive Experience Preferred
- 5-10 years experience
In this role as Plant Manager you will be functionally responsible for production, quality assurance, maintenance and warehouse departments. Most importantly we seek a Plant Manager capable of fostering a safety first culture. In this facility there is a mix of high speed blow molding and can filling stations.
- Global Food Beverage company with annual revenue $20 billion
- New plant, next generation technology, automation, food packaging environment
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Manager to join their team at their South Carolina site. This individual will lead and support various teams. They will be responsible for the cost management, product quality, maintenance of assets and continuous improvement etc.
- Plant Manager-Global CPG Manufacturer
- Urgent Need!- Plant Manager- CPG