Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
Global manufacturing company seeking a hands on EHS Manager to oversee two operations. Great opportunity for career growth!
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Excellent opportunity for career growth!
Environmental Engineer that will report to the Plant Manager. The Environmental Engineer will manage the environmental programs for the Portland cement plant and associated mines.
LoganPermanentUSD105,000 - USD115,000
- Newly Created Position
- Industry leading company
The Senior EHS Manager will manage and direct the site in achieving EHS targets& objectives. Thsis individual will direct development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives and to drive EHS culture and compliance.
- A leading electronics manufacturing company located in New Jersey
- Looking to add a Senior EHS Manager to their growing team
Develop and administer safety programs designed to reduce the risk of occupational injury, minimize business disruption and damage of property. Partner with operational leadership and other key stake holders to ensure that occupational safety and environmental aspects are understood and managed. Develop and manage initiatives to promote a productive safety culture, including programs designed to increase employee involvement, education, and recognition. Implement targeted countermeasure programs designed to address performance trends and foster continual improvement.
- A corporate based position for a Fortune 500 CPG organization.
- Environmental Health & Safety
Looking for a Wetland Ecologist with 3 to 5 years of experience with wetland permitting and delineation.
HartfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Leading environmental engineering services firm
- Growing company
Interprets safety regulations, creates and maintains safety plans and procedures. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Flexible hours, competitive salry, excellent work life ballance
- Directs and administers specific functions of the EHS program for the company in Northeast Region
- Creates, evaluates, educates, and administers the EHS program deployment on projects.
- Conducts surveys, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities; communicates same to appropriate entities within the organization.
- Able to create and effectively deliver EHS training.
- Excellent leadership skills relating to management of large team of EHS professionals, including delegation, optimal deployment of resources, and development of staff skills.
- Partner with the organization's senior leadership to ensure alignment of the EHS functions to the business objectives; create organizational level strategies to support safety programs for employees and customers.
Saint CharlesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD101,000
- Industrial Manufacturing Organization
- Dual Site Responsibilities
This HSE Manager will oversee the development of safety programs and policies across a broad spectrum of plants strategically located all across the Midwest. My client is in strong financial position, sitting on a stream of fresh capital. In 2 years they have re-invested $$$M to expand current manufacturing facilities, build group up production facilities, and launch capital intensive process improvement projects.
- Company recently expanded from 7 to 15 new manufacturing facilities!
- Offering multiple roads to career advancement!
The Environmental Health & Safety Waste Water Treatment Manager is responsible for implementation of all EH&S activities in the facility. The incumbent is also responsible for supervision of the waste treatment supervisor, technicians, and operators.
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Electrical Prodcuts