Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
Environmental Engineer that will report to the Plant Manager. The Environmental Engineer will manage the environmental programs for the Portland cement plant and associated mines.
LoganPermanentUSD105,000 - USD115,000
- Newly Created Position
- Industry leading company
The Senior EHS Manager will manage and direct the site in achieving EHS targets& objectives. Thsis individual will direct development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives and to drive EHS culture and compliance.
- A leading electronics manufacturing company located in New Jersey
- Looking to add a Senior EHS Manager to their growing team
Develop and administer safety programs designed to reduce the risk of occupational injury, minimize business disruption and damage of property. Partner with operational leadership and other key stake holders to ensure that occupational safety and environmental aspects are understood and managed. Develop and manage initiatives to promote a productive safety culture, including programs designed to increase employee involvement, education, and recognition. Implement targeted countermeasure programs designed to address performance trends and foster continual improvement.
- A corporate based position for a Fortune 500 CPG organization.
- Environmental Health & Safety
Global manufacturing company seeking a hands on EHS Manager to oversee two operations. Great opportunity for career growth!
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Excellent opportunity for career growth!
Looking for a Wetland Ecologist with 3 to 5 years of experience with wetland permitting and delineation.
HoustonPermanentUSD50,000 - USD70,000
- Leading environmental engineering services firm
- Growing company
A highly motivated candidate with 2 to 5 years of experience as an Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Coordinator with a chemical company. The role will provide a safe work environment for production and manufacturing, as well as throughout all departments within the company. This position will report to and support the EHS&S Manager in all day to day activities.
HartfordPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Multinational Chemical Company looking for a dynamic EHS Coordinator
- Position needed due to extreme growth within the organization
Interprets safety regulations, creates and maintains safety plans and procedures. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Great opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
- Flexible hours, competitive salry, excellent work life ballance
- Directs and administers specific functions of the EHS program for the company in Northeast Region
- Creates, evaluates, educates, and administers the EHS program deployment on projects.
- Conducts surveys, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities; communicates same to appropriate entities within the organization.
- Able to create and effectively deliver EHS training.
- Excellent leadership skills relating to management of large team of EHS professionals, including delegation, optimal deployment of resources, and development of staff skills.
- Partner with the organization's senior leadership to ensure alignment of the EHS functions to the business objectives; create organizational level strategies to support safety programs for employees and customers.
HoustonPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Industrial Manufacturing Organization
- Dual Site Responsibilities
The successful candidate will administer and manage all environmental, safety and health (ESH) programs at the facilities in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations as well as company internal requirements
Saint CharlesPermanentUSD85,000 - USD101,000
- Exciting new role with a mulitnational chemical company
- Dynamic Safety Manager needed due to extreme growth within the organization
This HSE Manager will oversee the development of safety programs and policies across a broad spectrum of plants strategically located all across the Midwest. My client is in strong financial position, sitting on a stream of fresh capital. In 2 years they have re-invested $$$M to expand current manufacturing facilities, build group up production facilities, and launch capital intensive process improvement projects.
- Company recently expanded from 7 to 15 new manufacturing facilities!
- Offering multiple roads to career advancement!