Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
Global manufacturing company seeking a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join their team.
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Room for career growth!
Michael Page is assisting an industry leading food and beverage company in their search for an experience and dedicated Maintenance Manager
- 5-7 years of Maintenance experience in a food and/or beverage company
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
ColumbusPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
The Field Service Technician - Automation will work from a home office in the Midwest area (Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan) and be responsible for startup, maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting for the robotics solutions and PLCs at the current customers. This person will be traveling 70-80% of the time to customers' facilities.
EriePermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Global Manufacturer of Robotics
- Growing Automation/Robotics Company Doubled Revenue in Last 4 Years
The basic purpose of the Maintenance Planner - Engineering is to improve equipment reliability while minimizing costs. This is accomplished through sound planning practices which include efficient utilization of labor, parts, and materials, through maintenance work. This position also supports expense projects, capital projects, special projects and internal contractors, vendor services including projects that require maintenance resources.
- Promotion opportunities available
- Full Relocation offered
A leading contract food manufacturing company is looking to bring on a Maintenance Supervisor for their Orange County facility
Eagle LakePermanentUSD115,000 - USD125,000
- Great opportunity with national food manufacturing company
- 6+ years of experience
As the Mining Engineer, you will be responsible for managing construction of existing and new projects while maintaining a safety first attitude.
Eagle LakePermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Coordinate with safety to ensure that mining operations are as safe as possible
- Assist various Plant/Production Managers as needed with analysis of geology
As the Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager, you will be tasked with directing and managing all fixed plant maintenance operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, and quality.
DallasPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Manage all fixed plant maintenance operations
- Train and develop employees on maintenance practices
The maintenance manager is responsible for ensuring safe, environmentally responsible and reliable operations are supported by effective and efficient maintenance process. The maintenance manager ensures the design integrity of the plant is maintained.
- Maintenance Manager - Dallas
- To join a rapidly growing engineering function within a global business
My client is looking for a PLC Programmer to handle Machine safety retrofit. You will be upgrading earlier equipment to be manageable with new safety standards. Displace all company policies and work rules including T54GMP, Lean Manufacturing practices and BOS23 quality system.
- International Leader in Plastics Engineering with very diverse market.
- Corporate firm with family atmosphere that invest in its employees.