Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Eagle LakePermanentUSD115,000 - USD125,000
As the Mining Engineer, you will be responsible for managing construction of existing and new projects while maintaining a safety first attitude.
Eagle LakePermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Coordinate with safety to ensure that mining operations are as safe as possible
- Assist various Plant/Production Managers as needed with analysis of geology
As the Aggregate Plant Maintenance Manager, you will be tasked with directing and managing all fixed plant maintenance operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, and quality.
DallasPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Manage all fixed plant maintenance operations
- Train and develop employees on maintenance practices
The maintenance manager is responsible for ensuring safe, environmentally responsible and reliable operations are supported by effective and efficient maintenance process. The maintenance manager ensures the design integrity of the plant is maintained.
- Maintenance Manager - Dallas
- To join a rapidly growing engineering function within a global business
My client is looking for a PLC Programmer to handle Machine safety retrofit. You will be upgrading earlier equipment to be manageable with new safety standards. Displace all company policies and work rules including T54GMP, Lean Manufacturing practices and BOS23 quality system.
Daytona BeachTemporaryUSD40 - USD50 per hour (USD83,194 - USD103,992)
- International Leader in Plastics Engineering with very diverse market.
- Corporate firm with family atmosphere that invest in its employees.
The experienced Quality Engineer is responsible for designing and developing new technology-based products, services and processes. They are tasked with assessing and improving the capacities of new processes and measuring their performance.
EriePermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Full Time, Contract Opportunity
- Quality Engineering (Medical/Pharma)
The basic purpose of the Maintenance Planner - Engineering is to improve equipment reliability while minimizing costs. This is accomplished through sound planning practices which include efficient utilization of labor, parts, and materials, through maintenance work. This position also supports expense projects, capital projects, special projects and internal contractors, vendor services including projects that require maintenance resources.
DanburyPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Promotion opportunities available
- Full Relocation offered
Manages the Maintenance Department and coordinates activities for workers engaged in the repair, maintenance, and installation of production equipment and facilities maintenance by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate personnel.
YorkPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- High Speed Automation
- PLC's / Allen Bradley
The organization is looking for an adaptable candidate who takes initiative and is looking for room to grow! The role will be that of a Buyer / Planner. The candidate will have a diverse work flow to work on and will be working in rotation with another employee and learn multiple sides of the business.
- Fortune 500 Consumer Products Goods Organization
- Collaborative and Fast-Paced Environment
Growing manufacturing company focused on bio and nanotechnology fields, seeking an Applications Engineer to join their expanding team!
CranburyPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Growing and innovative manufacturing company
- Great company culture
Effectively manage daily activity of mechanics to improve production performance by maintaining equipment and improving methods of operations. Ensure a safe working environment and maintain documentation and procedures to enhance reliability of operations.
- Newly Created Position
- International Food Production Facility