Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- NorwalkPermanentUSD40,000 - USD50,000
Fabricate and/or polishes precision optics using a variety of equipment and verifies accuracy of finished products.
YonkersPermanentUSD75,000 - USD85,000
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within orgainsation
- Great work life balance, 401K, and fantastic benefits.
Performs a variety of engineering work in designing, planning and overseeing electrical systems. Responsible for troubleshooting process equipment as directed. Responsible for engineering to maintain and improve the efficiency and reliability of the refining process equipment. Designs, justifies, plans, coordinates and executes plant improvements/upgrades as directed.
YonkersPermanentUSD60,000 - USD70,000
- We offer a great company culture, benefits, insurance, and 401K.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within organization
The Electrical Technician performs work associated with, but not limited to, fabrication and installation of mounting systems, enclosures, tubing, fittings, piping valves, soldering, brazing, etc.
- 2-3 Years Industrial Electrical Experience
- Complete PLC Understanding Required
Global manufacturing company seeking a Maintenance Engineering Manager to join their team.
- Global Manufacturing Company
- Room for career growth!
Michael Page is assisting an industry leading food and beverage company in their search for an experience and dedicated Maintenance Manager
- 5-7 years of Maintenance experience in a food and/or beverage company
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
Our client is looking for a Facilities manager with experience in CAPEX Projects, Installations and Maintenance (PM, CM) to lead the Baldwin Park facility. The manufacturing site is regulated by the FDA and the USDA and produces a high quality product.
ColumbusPermanentUSD50,000 - USD55,000
- Chillers, Boilers, HVAC, Ammonium System
- Maintenance, USDA, Facilities, Capital Projects
The Field Service Technician - Automation will work from a home office in the Midwest area (Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan) and be responsible for startup, maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting for the robotics solutions and PLCs at the current customers. This person will be traveling 70-80% of the time to customers' facilities.
- Global Manufacturer of Robotics
- Growing Automation/Robotics Company Doubled Revenue in Last 4 Years
A leading contract food manufacturing company is looking to bring on a Maintenance Supervisor for their Orange County facility
DanburyPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Great opportunity with national food manufacturing company
- 6+ years of experience
Manages the Maintenance Department and coordinates activities for workers engaged in the repair, maintenance, and installation of production equipment and facilities maintenance by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate personnel.
YorkPermanentUSD55,000 - USD65,000
- High Speed Automation
- PLC's / Allen Bradley
The organization is looking for an adaptable candidate who takes initiative and is looking for room to grow! The role will be that of a Buyer / Planner. The candidate will have a diverse work flow to work on and will be working in rotation with another employee and learn multiple sides of the business.
- Fortune 500 Consumer Products Goods Organization
- Collaborative and Fast-Paced Environment