Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
The Plant Manager will lead all aspects of plant operations with overall responsibilities for ensuring financial and operational goals (safety, quality, service, cost productivity, and working capital) are achieved.
LawrencePermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Leading electronics manufacturer (Global 2000!) located outside of Charlotte, NC
- Looking for an ambitious, driven leader to join their team as a Plant Manager
Publicly traded electronics Manufacturer seeking a Manufacturing Manager for their division in MA. Their high-technology products are within multiple industries.
- Excellent management opportunity within high-volume manufacturing
- Seeking experienced Engineers with minimum managerial experience
Our client is looking for a staff accountant who wants to pursue an exciting career in a fast paced Manufacturing organization. Ideal candidate would be actively pursuing completion of the CPA exam and extremely self-motivated.
- Competitive compensation
- Great growth potential
Global leader in Metals Manufacturing seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their growing team
InternationalPermanentUSD140,000 - USD155,000
- Great Opportunity with Industry Leader in Metals Manufacturing
- Great company culture with room for internal growth
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Industrial is responsible for providing work direction for the ME function dedicated to the support of operations and managing the technical resource to transition manufacturing processes into the production environment. The MEM will work as a right-hand-man to the Operations Director, leading manufacturing processes in a more progressive, cost-efficient method.
WindsorPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Multisite Engineering Manager Position with a high-profile manufacturer.
- This position will lead manufacturing engineering for its naval division.
Looking for an Operations Manager that is a hands on quick learner. This position is an even mix between being in the office, in front of customers, and in the warehouse. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who values a family environment and seeing their hard work materialize.
- Company founded over 30 years ago
- Great opportunity to join a growing company!!
* The Operations Manager will be under the direction of the Site Manager and will direct, coordinate and oversee the planning, scheduling, material control and expediting of manufacturing for the timely production of all in-house manufactured materials.
- $3 Billion Life Science World leader seeking Operations Manager
- Highly Visible role with a manufacturing business hitting high profit margins
Growing aerospace company is seeking a VP of Operations for medium sized plant.
- Will relocate from United States
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Family owned, global company seeking an exceptional Operations Manager to join their team!
- Family owned, global organization, metals industry
- Great company culture, exponential room for growth
The Warehouse Operations Manager has complete responsibility for inbound operations, outbound operations or a functional process responsibility within the fulfillment center on a specified shift or across multiple shifts.
- Inbound/ Outbound
- Display Packaging