Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- RaleighPermanentUSD75,000 - USD100,000
This position will deliver oversight to regional managers in the field and will perform data analysis and performance reviews, time management, resource management, and have the ability to take control of telecommunications market as needed. Experience managing a group of contractors that deliver residential services is needed.
StratfordPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Fantastic work life balance, 401K, benefits, and stability
- Be part of something great
The Value Stream Manager will lead the manufacturing operations and all related activities of our Blade Manufacturing area through supervisors, superintendents and manufacturing engineers in order to make and assemble Schick razor blade products at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements.
HoustonPermanentUSD100,000 - USD125,000
- Major Fortune 500 CPG Organization
- Become a leader of our business and contribute directly to our success!!
Lead the manufacturing plant with assistance of a strong team and engineering manager.Establish operational techniques by training team members. The sole purpose of this role will be manufactured products through lean six sigma practices.
- This is an opportunity to make a great impact with an international leader.
- This is also an opportunity to establish your career with an household name.
Our client is targeting a business process improvement manager to work cross functionally as a strategic partner to various business units.
NorwalkPermanentUSD110,000 - USD120,000
- Strategic business partner role working with senior management
- Upside growth potential working cross functionally with various departments
Develop, design, test and manufacture optical components with an eye toward increasing production and maintaining lower costs.
NewingtonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD78,000
- Work for a global organization covering 85% of their market
- Great work life balance, 401K, competitive salary, and extremely stable
To lead and direct the entire business relationship management with assigned Customers; including the analysis of customer requests for proposals, development pricing and contract negotiation strategies and development of pricing models, pricing contracts, financial analyses and validation of pricing actions.
NapervillePermanentUSD142,000 - USD180,000
- Major Aerospace Company
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth
Oversee operations of Chicago based manufacturing facility
Developing and designing strategic long term manufacturing plans
Ensure facility compliance with federal, state and local regulations, including but not limited to OSHA, USDA, and FDA
Drive culture of continuous improvement, customer & supplier engagement
Support the build out of food manufacturing product offerings across US
- Highly visible senior executive position
- Multi-national leading food manufacturer
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the Manufacturing Engineering Department and all of the Company's Connecticut Plant Facilities Engineering Departments. You will also be responsible for the introduction of new processes and equipment, as well as, continuous improvement programs and specific projects.
- Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Organization
- Fantastic Leadership Opportunity
The Principle Packaging Engineer leads the development and commercialization of packaging while also being a leader to cross-functional project teams.
HoustonPermanentUSD65,000 - USD80,000
- Fast growing company with ample opportunities
- Create innovation and improvements for a market leading production team
As the Operations Manager you will be tasked to Oversee Sr PMs, PM and Assistant PMs at this roofing and sheet metal company.
- Manage various projects while ensuring they stay on budget
- Maintain and coordinate labor and equipment