Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobGreenvillePermanentUSD140,000
- Responsible for achieving targeted production volumes by managing line operations consistent with the Company's safety, quality, cost, high performance, training and development standards.
- Responsible for providing appropriate leadership and support to the operation teams.
- Responsible for promoting teamwork and development, so that the location, team and individual goals are fulfilled
- Plant Manager
- Operations Manager
Partnering with the VP of Operations, the Director of Engineering is responsible for all process control and engineering funtions of the organization.
- 10+ Years of Engineering Experience
- MBA Preferred
Manufacturing engineer needed to design and enhance existing product lines of a global medical device company
BloomingtonPermanentUSD120,000 - USD140,000
- Global technology and science organization
- Medical Devcice company seeking a hands on manufacturing engineer!
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for improving total uptime performance of the St Paul site's production assets through managing the preventative/predictive maintenance programs, maintenance supervisors, and hourly employees.
- Global Food Beverage company with annual revenue $20 billion
- New plant, next generation technology, automation, food packaging environment
The Plant Manager will direct the manufacturing and production flow of the site, and ensure that products meet all standards and specifications. You will develop capital and operation budgets, and coordinate with the Global VP/GM, Sales, Finance and act as a resource and champion for Plant Operational Excellence activities (5s, Kaizen, TPM, problem solving).
- Global resource/Technology based manufacturing company
- Specializing in mineral based products
Global company seeking Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Seeking Engineering Manager ( aerospace )
The Plant Manager will lead all aspects of plant operations with overall responsibilities for ensuring financial and operational goals (safety, quality, service, cost productivity, and working capital) are achieved.
LawrencePermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Leading electronics manufacturer (Global 2000!) located outside of Charlotte, NC
- Looking for an ambitious, driven leader to join their team as a Plant Manager
Publicly traded electronics Manufacturer seeking a Manufacturing Manager for their division in MA. Their high-technology products are within multiple industries.
- Excellent management opportunity within high-volume manufacturing
- Seeking experienced Engineers with minimum managerial experience
Our client is looking for a staff accountant who wants to pursue an exciting career in a fast paced Manufacturing organization. Ideal candidate would be actively pursuing completion of the CPA exam and extremely self-motivated.
- Competitive compensation
- Great growth potential