Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobGreenvillePermanentUSD140,000
- Responsible for achieving targeted production volumes by managing line operations consistent with the Company's safety, quality, cost, high performance, training and development standards.
- Responsible for providing appropriate leadership and support to the operation teams.
- Responsible for promoting teamwork and development, so that the location, team and individual goals are fulfilled
- Plant Manager
- Operations Manager
The Plant Manager will direct the manufacturing and production flow of the site, and ensure that products meet all standards and specifications. You will develop capital and operation budgets, and coordinate with the Global VP/GM, Sales, Finance and act as a resource and champion for Plant Operational Excellence activities (5s, Kaizen, TPM, problem solving).
- Global resource/Technology based manufacturing company
- Specializing in mineral based products
Global company seeking Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Seeking Engineering Manager ( aerospace )
The Plant Manager will lead all aspects of plant operations with overall responsibilities for ensuring financial and operational goals (safety, quality, service, cost productivity, and working capital) are achieved.
LawrencePermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Leading electronics manufacturer (Global 2000!) located outside of Charlotte, NC
- Looking for an ambitious, driven leader to join their team as a Plant Manager
Publicly traded electronics Manufacturer seeking a Manufacturing Manager for their division in MA. Their high-technology products are within multiple industries.
- Excellent management opportunity within high-volume manufacturing
- Seeking experienced Engineers with minimum managerial experience
Our client is looking for a staff accountant who wants to pursue an exciting career in a fast paced Manufacturing organization. Ideal candidate would be actively pursuing completion of the CPA exam and extremely self-motivated.
- Competitive compensation
- Great growth potential
Global leader in Metals Manufacturing seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their growing team
InternationalPermanentUSD140,000 - USD155,000
- Great Opportunity with Industry Leader in Metals Manufacturing
- Great company culture with room for internal growth
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Industrial is responsible for providing work direction for the ME function dedicated to the support of operations and managing the technical resource to transition manufacturing processes into the production environment. The MEM will work as a right-hand-man to the Operations Director, leading manufacturing processes in a more progressive, cost-efficient method.
WindsorPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Multisite Engineering Manager Position with a high-profile manufacturer.
- This position will lead manufacturing engineering for its naval division.
Looking for an Operations Manager that is a hands on quick learner. This position is an even mix between being in the office, in front of customers, and in the warehouse. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who values a family environment and seeing their hard work materialize.
- Company founded over 30 years ago
- Great opportunity to join a growing company!!
* The Operations Manager will be under the direction of the Site Manager and will direct, coordinate and oversee the planning, scheduling, material control and expediting of manufacturing for the timely production of all in-house manufactured materials.
- $3 Billion Life Science World leader seeking Operations Manager
- Highly Visible role with a manufacturing business hitting high profit margins