Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
63 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- CambridgePermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
Well-funded Medical Device startup based in Boston seeks technically excellent Mechanical/Biomedical Engineer to lead Manufacturing efforts.
InternationalPermanentUSD22 - USD28 per hour (USD45,756 - USD58,236)
- Based in Boston
- Well-funded startup
All lathe work will be done on a Lansing 24" lathe. This will require roughly 50-56 hours per week to keep pace. The position has been opened due to a massive increase in contracts and customer demand. This role has ample opportunity to grow into a leadership role if the employee desires.
HoustonPermanentUSD90,000 - USD100,000
- Lathe Operator position with a cutting-edge global industrial manufacturer
- Offers great benefits package, tuition reimbursement, and career development.
My client is a leader in providing automation solutions and engineering services to a variety of industries across the US. They are looking to add a Sr. controls engineer to their growing team!
- 5+ years of electrical controls engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Great opportunity to lead a creative team that tackles challenging problems in the modern world.
HartfordPermanentUSD50,000 - USD60,000
- Leadership opportunity at a global specialty chemicals companies
- Leading provider of nutrition, resource efficiency and technology solutions
Mechanical Design Engineer will join a team focused on bringing exciting innovations to the aircraft interiors industry. You will work with customers, suppliers, and engineers on multiple projects, utilizing a wide range of skills. You will team with Sales and Marketing to understand customer requirements to develop and promote products that create new business opportunities.
Burr RidgePermanentUSD74,902 - USD112,352
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design Engineer
The executive we seek has a history of delivering positive results through seasons of change. The leader has the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together. Responsible for meeting budgetary objectives, working alongside Quality to implement/oversee FSMA requirements, and meet safety guidelines.
New BritainPermanentUSD75,000 - USD110,000
- We seek: Take-Charge Team Leader
- You gain: Highly advanced Operations Training & Development Curriculum
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will support the manufacturing floor by developing and improving manufacturing processes for throughput, quality, and cost
TauntonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- Aerospace company located near New Britain, CT
- Manufacturing Engineer with strong programming skills (MasterCam/Solid Works)
We are looking for an experienced Product Engineer who is interested providing direct technical support to a major manufacture of a product line. We are looking for a candidate who can apply their knowledge to solve complex material, process, and equipment problems and support manufacturing operations to resolve production and quality issues.
- Assume technical responsibility of ingoing and outgoing product quality
- Work in diverse and dynamic manufacturing environment
Experienced leader needed to execute goals and objectives for sustainable growth in an analytical, customer focused role. Coach and mentor employees to achieve cross organizational goals.
- Exciting and challenging opportunity to direct and suppport engineering team
- Global organization and leader in the automotitve industry
The Senior Test Engineer will analyze electronics designs for Manufacturing testability, design test fixtures and procedures, apply software based testing solutions, and develop diagnostics in an ISO9001 environment. Project responsibility includes working with Development Engineering to achieve an adequate level of testability, and subsequently developing test fixtures and diagnostics for electronic circuit boards.
- Global eletronics manufacturing company located in New Jersey
- Looking for a Senior Test Engineer with LabVIEW/NI Alliance experience