Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
78 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
This manager role will be responsible for package development projects at a top NYC beauty company.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD85,000 - USD105,000
- Manager of Packaging Development at NYC Beauty company
- BA in Packaging Sience or similar required
This client is a new manufacturing division backed by a global corporation with over $5 million in revenue, specializing in metal manufacturing and powder processing. This materials science division focuses on powder metallurgy within Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, and Industrial industries, and is looking to grow their Engineering & Manufacturing team.
FraminghamPermanentUSD75,000 - USD90,000
- New manufacturing division of a market-leading global organization
- Must have experience with metals manufacturing & powder processing
This client is an international Manufacturing company that has products in multiple industries. This location is focused within Medical Device and Life Sciences and is seeking a New Product Development Engineer to enhance manufacturing processes and programs.
PascagoulaPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Engineering opportunity with 100% employee owned company
- Seeking local Manufacturing candidates with customer-facing experience
As a machining specialist you will be responsible for the deployment, improvement and maintenance of these machining processes. This is a very exciting opportunity that will give the right candidate a wealth of experience, developmental opportunities and training within a globally renowned company.
- Machining Process Owner/CNC Programmer with a world-famous manufacturer.
- This position requires active security clearance!
Global company specializing in actuator solutions is seeking a Production Supervisor to oversee their 2nd shift operations.
MonroePermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Global Organization seeking Production Supervisor -2nd shift
- Excellent opportunity with global company- Production Supervisor
The Plant Manager will monitor and coordinate the effective and efficient utilization of employees through proactive, high participation work team involvement. The position directs all day to day activities of the plant consistent with company policies and procedures.
DetroitPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Provide operational and employee leadership to the facility
- Manage all aspects of the plant cost structure
The Application Engineer will work out of the office based in the Detroit, MI area supporting customers and applications primarily in the Automotive market. The Application Engineer will support the regional sales team and customer base supporting the full range of products and services for pre-sales support, on-site support, and post-sales support. Overall customer based ranges from aerospace, automotive, defense, power generation, wind energy, industrial manufacturing and more.
- Application Engineering opportunity is a $1.2 billion manufacturer
- Seeking strong candidates that they can promote from promote within
Inventory Control Manager will be responsible to execute on and drive processes that ensure inventory accuracy, deliver effective property control and report audit activities to support the client requirements
- Immediate Need for Inventory Control Manager
- Inventory Control Manager- Urgent Hire*
Plans and designs manufacturing processes throughout the plant. This position maximizes efficiency by analyzing all aspects of manufacturing processes. Determines parts and tools needed to achieve product specifications and business objectives.
- Great Growth Opportunity- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace
The Production Manager will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of an organization. This manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Production Manager
- Production manager for south jersey company