Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
81 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
The Tool Design Engineer develops manufacturing tooling and equipment through the application of engineering fundamentals, applied research, and Design for Manufacturability principles. You will develop and implement manufacturing process and tooling improvements to increase production to yield and improve manufacturing throughput.
CambridgePermanentUSD60,000 - USD90,000
- Premier supplier of Aerospace Componenets
- Global and established organization
Serve as the Analyst on a dynamic Quality team, supporting design engineering, production engineering, purchasing and productions throughout manufacturing operations.
InternationalPermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Located in Cambridge, MA
- Looking for Quality Analysts with 2-4 years of experience
Medical Device company seeks Process Engineer with experience in Plastics/Injection Molding to join their engineering team
PawtucketPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Opportunity to work within ISO 13485 environment
- Work with some of the top 10 medical device companies
Exciting, hands-on opportunity for qualified engineers to impact decision making and make improve processes on the shop floor.
- Located in Pawtucket, RI
- Reports directly to the Director of Process Engineering
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to launch new pressure relief products and drive business within the United States.
HoustonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Work directly with executives within company to maximize business development
- MUST HAVE experience selling pressure relief products
The Mechanical Engineer is a newly developed position with a high profitable industry leader in the Engineering & Manufacturing industry.
BurlingtonPermanentUSD75,000 - USD135,000
- Retrofit Engineering
Medical Device company just outside of Boston seeking Development Engineer with fiber extrusion experience.
- Opportunity to break into Medical Device
- Located just outside of Boston
The successful candidate will administer and manager all production throughout a high tech plastics plant. The Candidate will coordinate with all direct reports throughout the facility including Quality, HSE, Manufacturing, Scheduling and Materials teams.
- The purpose of this position is to direct overall productin operations.
- Dynamic Project Manager needed due to extreme growth within the organization
The Director of Manufacturing Engineering has responsibility for the manufacturing engineering group; leading new product development initiatives, legacy production management activities and service & repair across the business unit. This individual will develop and improve processes as required by the business, meeting project and product cost and delivery targets.
TulsaPermanentUSD54,000 - USD64,500
- Leading medical device company located near the Syracuse, NY area -
- Hiring a transformative Director of Manufacturing Engineering (RELO AVAILABLE!)
The Refrigeration Technician role is a newly developed position with a highly profitable industry leader in the Food & Beverages industry. Our client is looking for a Technician to support the industrial maintenance, safety, compliance, and operations facility.
- Refrigeration Technician
- Ammonia Refrigeration Technician