Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
120 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
My client is looking for a Production Manager with experience in multicultural environments. H/S will be responsible to implement all type of lean manufacturing/ six sigma tools to help the company reach the production goals. The candidate needs to have experience in managing multi projects in a make to order environment.
- Lean Manufacturing, Bilingual, Production
- Multinational, Manual Process
The manufacturing engineer will have the opportunity to join a reputable organization and participate in the development of cutting edge technology. This role will work with R&D on new product introduction into manufacturing
- Medical Devices
- Reputable Company
The Manufacturing Manager will ensure the safe and efficient delivery of quality product to internal and external customers throughout the world.
- Reputable Organization
- Growth Opportunity
The Engineering Manager will set a new direction within the department. Focusing on the bridge between R&D and Production with primary focus manufacturability.
San AntonioPermanentUSD80,000 - USD100,000
- Newly Created Position
- Medical Device
The Production Manager is responsible for all Operations within the plant This position focuses around leadership and is expected to inspire the employees to higher levels of quality, productivity and professionalism.
- Multi-National company with a great reputation and culture
- Looking to bring in Production Manager due to extreme growth within organization
The Mechanical Engineer will create new manufacturing processes for new products and improve processes for legacy products. Drive continuous improvement while generating production and work instrumentation documentation. This role is hands on so we seek a problem solving, team player who is innovative and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Design focused Manufacturer supplying to diverse industries
- Exponential Growth Potential
Leadership role in Organizational Teams, new product launches, product line transfers, ISO Surveillance. Assist in establishing Operation goals and objectives.
RaleighPermanentUSD90,000 - USD125,000
- Leading Medical Device Company
- Growth Opportunity
The primary focus of this position is to drive the success of LED components from design to high volume production. Responsibilities will include meeting customer and business expectations through interactions across the LED Products business while sustaining high volume manufacturing.
HartfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Fantastic work life balance, 401K, benefits, and stability
- Be part of something great
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
NashuaPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Looking to add an innovative Manufacturing Engineer to the rapidly growing team
Investment castings company within the Aerospace, Automotive, and Defense industries is seeking a Process Engineer to join their growing division in New Hampshire.
- Opportunity to work within multiple industries within Manufacturing environment
- Seeking candidates with Materials backgrounds; Ceramics experience desired