Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- TauntonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD90,000
Exciting opportunity to join a global leader and have a direct impact on products in several highly regulated industries.
BostonPermanentUSD125,000 - USD155,000
- Work with product lines in multiple industries
- Opportunity to make a global impact
Well funded renewable energy startup seeking Staff Process Engineer to help company transition from prototype into high volume manufacturing.
WiltonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD80,000
- Help renewable energy startup propel product from prototype to development.
- Located in Boston, MA.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to our team that is organized, personable, able to manage several design projects concurrently. Successful applicants will be driven and excel as part of a highly dynamic cross-functional engineering team.
HamptonPermanentUSD80,000 - USD115,000
- Electrical Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
Small medical device company seeking Lead Manufacturing Engineer for facility in Southern New Hampshire.
HartfordPermanentUSD65,000 - USD75,000
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative medical device company
- Seeking engineers with experience in Medical Device industry
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for improving manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
SteelePermanentUSD110,000 - USD140,000
- Leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Looking to add an innovative Manufacturing Engineer to the rapidly growing team
The main function of the Project Engineer is participating in new projects as well as sustaining current products in development within the extrusion team.
New HavenPermanentUSD160,000 - USD180,000
- Exciting new role with a company in the plastic manufacturing industry
- Project Engineer with extrusion experience needed
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals & Additives that is heavily investing in growth.
SomervillePermanentUSD110,000 - USD150,000
- Leading Global manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals & Additives
- Excellent Leadership career opportunity
Rapidly growing start up company seeking Principal Level Process Engineer to drive manufacturing processes from R&D into high volume manufacturing.
- Market disrupting technology
- Opportunity to drive processes from R&D into high volume manufacturing
Global organization in the Aerospace industry, seeking a hands on Manufacturing CNC Manager to join their expanding team!
- Gobal organization
Develop, evaluate, implement and improve industrial manufacturing methods and control systems. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for completing tasks which support the day to day operations. Utilize knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control.
- Looking for candidates with Diverse Skills and a Passion for Precision
- Unique organization - innovative, reliable and adaptable