Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
116 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- New HavenPermanentUSD160,000 - USD180,000
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals & Additives that is heavily investing in growth.
East Hazel CrestPermanentUSD65,000 - USD70,000
- Leading Global manufacturer and supplier of specialty chemicals & Additives
- Excellent Leadership career opportunity
This 1st Shift Production Supervisor will play a key role in the training and development of personnel. This highly cross-functional role reports to the Production Manager and involves overseeing the production and sanitation departments. While this is a plant-based role, you will be earn the opportunity to take the lead on special projects across the country at other manufacturing facilities in network.
- Client offering tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, highly visible role.
- Non-union High Volume Manufacturing environment.
This client is a manufacturing division of a global technology organization that specializes in precision technology. They offer a small company culture with the focus on employees, while also being able to provide the support and benefits of a top global manufacturer. This division is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong FEA and machining experience.
- Excellent employee culture and company benefits.
- Great location for active families - driving distance to Boston and NH mountains
Seeking a senior embedded software engineer to provide technical leadership in new product development and launches!
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
- Global manufacturing company
Experienced production planner needed to ensure that manufacturing priorities support production schedules
- Sr. production planner needed for a global manufacturing company
- Great opportunity for career growth!
Information Security Risk Analyst position within the Information Security Practice of an American Flavors & Fragrances organization.
- Information Security Risk Analyst position with a Flavors/Fregrences Firm
- Experience in Information Security & Governance
This client is a manufacturing division of a global technology organization that specializes in precision technology. They have a small company culture with all of the support and benefits of a top global manufacturer. This division is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong FEA and machining experience.
NewtonPermanentUSD115,000 - USD130,000
- Opportunity to work in a small company environment with global company benefits
- Leadership position within cross-functional team
Leading design and manufacturing company is looking for a Design Engineering Manager to join their division during a very exciting time of growth and expansion. This position offers the chance to be in a Management position, while also contributing technically. This company specializes in electromechanical switches and is a top provider to industries including Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Products, Medical, and Aerospace.
MiddlefieldPermanentUSD80,000 - USD90,000
- Opportunity to combine Management role with Technical responsibilities
- Diversified product lines across multiple industries
Work under the general direction of Engineering management, responsible for the design, analysis and troubleshooting of company products and/or components.
- Growth opportunity within a national aerospace company.
- Great benefits, 401K, and company culture.
A Manufacturing company in the Greater Spartanburg area is looking for a Production Manager to join their growing North American Operation. The organization is seeking a seasoned resource who can interact with all levels of the business, have a vision and make sound, logical decisions.
- Fortune 500 Food & Beverage Manufacturer
- Production Leadership Role