Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Program Management jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Project / Program Management jobs
The Project Engineer will provide excellent project management and engineering design and product services for a variety of jobs and projects.
ProvidencePermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Work for one of the world's leading dairy manufacturers
- Great balance of project management and costumer satisfaction
Our client, a innovative medical device company with several sites across the US is looking for a Program Manager
NorwoodPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Our client is a exponentially growing medical device company.
- Looking for a strong Program Manager to join the team.
Our client, a global Consumer Products company, is looking to expand their Project Management Team.
- A top global consumer products company is looking for a change agent leader.
- Looking for a strong project management leader
The Project Engineer implements projects across multiple sites and works collaboratively with other departments to improve food safety, increase employment safety, and increase effectiveness as well as sales.
- Work with te leading supplier of private label food and beverage products
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
Looking for a leader within technical sales. Be the leading product expert and working hand in hand with both the technical teams and the sales team. Liaison with customers and be able to set realistic expectations to our clients.
DanversPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- Major CPG Packaging Organization
- Technical Field Sales - Engineering Background
Medical device manufacturing company seeking Senior Project Engineer with experience in Injection Molding to take the business to the next level with existing and new clients. This company is a small medical division of a global manufacturing organization, and provides the opportunity of small company culture, with large organization benefits.
- Opportunity to break into Medical Device Industry
- Must have experience with injection molding
The Project Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of new and existing product lines! The successful candidate will utilize their communications, solid modeling and project management skills to develop solutions and coordinate team activities to achieve program initiatives.
Involvement includes all aspects of the workflow in the product life cycle from initial concept, development, verification testing, qualification, launch and sustainment.
InternationalPermanentUSD90,000 - USD110,000
- Electro Mechanical Product line
- Global manufacturing company!
The Product/Program Manager will have worked hands on in an engineering capacity and have oversight to competitive analysis, product roadmapping/strategy, new product development, finance and P&L and marketing.
ProvidencePermanentUSD80,000 - USD95,000
- Hands on engineering experience required
- Cross functional exposure to operations, marketing, and finance
Medical Device Manufacturing company seeking experienced Project Engineers with 4+ years of experience within highly regulated environment.
- Medical Device company located in the Providence, RI area
- Seeking Project Engineers with experience in highly regulated environments