Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Program Management jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Project / Program Management jobs
- HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
Plans and designs manufacturing processes. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. NC program and operation sheet development 5 axis milling.
South HoustonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- Do you have 5+ years experience in NC Programming?
- Do you have exposure to an aerospace manufacturing environment?
The Project Manager will be responsible for management of engineered projects, support of Outside Sales, and day-to-day service of accounts for the plant in South Houston.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- Project Manager required by a global manufacturing business
- Exceptional opportunity for long term progression
Our client is looking for a cross-functionally savvy Packaging Engineer - Sustainable Packaging who will be working with a multitude of teams including Sales, Procurement, Quality, and Operational teams to support the continued company growth. The client is also looking for someone to keep the company at the forefront of new technologies and trends in packaging, manufacturing and design as a subject matter expert.
DetroitPermanentUSD130,000 - USD150,000
- Privately owned organization with aggressive growth targets
- Cross-functional project work with sales, procurement, and other functions
The Director of Program Management Automotive will report to the VP, and be responsible for a portfolio of Global Automotive Programs cradle to grave. The Director will be the single point of contact to the VP, R&D, Engineering, and the Regional Leadership team.
BohemiaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD135,000
- Global Manufacturer of Power Transmission Solutions
- Need Strong Leadership Skills
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative team focused on driving process development and structured execution. We are currently searching for a proven Lead Project Engineer with technical expertise to have the ability to recommend, scope, plan, design, develop and execute capital projects in production and packaging sites.
- 10+ Years' Capital Project Experience
- Food, Beverage, or Pharmaceutical industry knowledge a must
The Engineering Director is responsible for the implementation of new plant project start-ups under the executive office.
- Leading an experienced group of engineers.
- Corporate role with benefits and a unique enviornment.
The Product Development Project Manager works directly with product development, design, quality, and continuous improvement to ensure all containers in the food service market are of proper value.
HackettstownPermanentUSD100,000 - USD120,000
- Manage a creative team in the foodservice industry
- Design products for a top food packaging company
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for establishing, tracking and driving product development execution for major engineering projects. The Program Manager will create a cross-functional program team to facilitate all phases of the Product Development Plan from concept to production.
- Leading power electronics manufacturing company located in New Jersey
- Hiring an innovative, technically strong Senior Program Manager
The Project Engineer will provide excellent project management and engineering design and product services for a variety of jobs and projects.
ProvidencePermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Work for one of the world's leading dairy manufacturers
- Great balance of project management and costumer satisfaction
Our client, a innovative medical device company with several sites across the US is looking for a Program Manager
- Our client is a exponentially growing medical device company.
- Looking for a strong Program Manager to join the team.