Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Program Management jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Project / Program Management jobs
- BohemiaPermanentUSD120,000 - USD135,000
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative and collaborative team focused on driving process development and structured execution. We are currently searching for a proven Lead Project Engineer with technical expertise to have the ability to recommend, scope, plan, design, develop and execute capital projects in production and packaging sites.
HartfordPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- 10+ Years' Capital Project Experience
- Food, Beverage, or Pharmaceutical industry knowledge a must
Plans and designs manufacturing processes. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. NC program and operation sheet development 5 axis milling.
- Do you have 5+ years experience in NC Programming?
- Do you have exposure to an aerospace manufacturing environment?
We are looking for a Project Engineer with experience leading capital projects from start to finish in a consumer goods environment. This individual will work cross functionally with operations, EHS, quality, legal, and more to upgrade existing packaging lines as well as drive innovation for new packaging processes.
HartfordPermanentUSD110,000 - USD115,000
- Capital Project Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree Strongly Preferred
The Project Manager (New Product Development) will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team of product engineering, technical marketing, and manufacturing personnel to develop new products for a rapidly expanding market. The Project Manager will gain exposure to all phases of the product development process from concept to commercialization.
- A leading industrial manufacturing company located near the Hartford, CT area
- Looking to add a Project Manager (New Product Development) to their team
The Engineering Program Manager is an individual contributor that provides leadership and direction in setting and achieving program objectives for timing, cost, manufacturability, quality, localization, and customer satisfaction for the development and launch of new and sustaining engineering business streams.
ChicagoPermanentUSD60,000 - USD80,000
- A leading electronics company located near the Bristol, CT area
- Looking to add multiple technical Project/Program Management profressionals
Our client is looking for a cross-functionally savvy Packaging Engineer - Sustainable Packaging who will be working with a multitude of teams including Sales, Procurement, Quality, and Operational teams to support the continued company growth. The client is also looking for someone to keep the company at the forefront of new technologies and trends in packaging, manufacturing and design as a subject matter expert.
ProvidencePermanentUSD85,000 - USD110,000
- Privately owned organization with aggressive growth targets
- Cross-functional project work with sales, procurement, and other functions
Our client, a innovative medical device company with several sites across the US is looking for a Program Manager
NorwoodPermanentUSD100,000 - USD130,000
- Our client is a exponentially growing medical device company.
- Looking for a strong Program Manager to join the team.
Our client, a global Consumer Products company, is looking to expand their Project Management Team.
DanversPermanentUSD80,000 - USD110,000
- A top global consumer products company is looking for a change agent leader.
- Looking for a strong project management leader
Medical device manufacturing company seeking Senior Project Engineer with experience in Injection Molding to take the business to the next level with existing and new clients. This company is a small medical division of a global manufacturing organization, and provides the opportunity of small company culture, with large organization benefits.
- Opportunity to break into Medical Device Industry
- Must have experience with injection molding
The Project Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of new and existing product lines! The successful candidate will utilize their communications, solid modeling and project management skills to develop solutions and coordinate team activities to achieve program initiatives.
Involvement includes all aspects of the workflow in the product life cycle from initial concept, development, verification testing, qualification, launch and sustainment.
- Electro Mechanical Product line
- Global manufacturing company!